Discover the difference a franchise expert can make! I can help you make the best business decisions and lead you to a great franchise for sale in NJ. My services are free through the entire process. Contact me today to get started!
Becoming an entrepreneur is a great way to really control the course of your professional life. Buying a franchise gives you the best of both worlds; entrepreneurship without all the start-up headaches. There is also less risk knowing that the operational side of your business has already been proven successful.
My job is to gain a better understanding of your skills and experience to match you with the best franchise possible for ultimate success. I can guide you through the costs, best practices, effective techniques, and all different aspects of franchising. If you would like to learn more about the great franchise opportunities in Northern or Central New Jersey, please contact me today. Owning a franchise business can begin with one simple call.
If you believe a franchise opportunity in New Jersey is right for you, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Owning your own New Jersey business can be a reality in no time.
Our Entrepreneur Profile (Entrepreneur Profile) will help match your personal and professional goals along with your financial situation with one of over 120+ franchisors that we represent in the areas of retail, B2B, automotive, technology, staffing, education and many more. The best part of this…it’s 100% free!
Charles Mizejewski is a Senior Consultant with Franchise Network of New Jersey offering free consultations for those considering small business ownership. Franchise Network represents over seventy-five carefully selected franchise opportunities and has seventy-five offices worldwide specializing in helping people find the right franchise.
Mr. Mizejewski is also Vice President of Sunbelt Business Brokers of New Jersey, a business brokerage firm which facilitates the sale of closely held small and mid-size businesses to qualified buyers. Sunbelt is the largest business brokerage firm in the United States with over 300 offices, and has been ranked number one by Entrepreneur Magazine for the last 10 years.
Mr. Mizejewski has an accounting degree from Miami University and did graduate work in marketing at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has over 30 years business experience including executive positions at Johnson & Johnson. He is also a member of the International Business Brokers Association and earned the designation of Certified Business Intermediary.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.