FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES IN CLEVELAND, AKRON/CANTON, WARREN/YOUNGSTOWN AND MORE
Would you like to start your own business in Northeast Ohio? As a local franchise consultant, I can help you explore the great opportunity of owning a profitable franchise business. There are thousands of excellent franchises for sale throughout Northeast Ohio. Let me help you find the business opportunity best suited for your desired lifestyle and financial goals. Our franchise consultation services are free, so there is no risk to you in exploring franchise ownership.
I will take the time to gain a full understanding of your values, goals and motivations for business ownership, so we can find franchises with the best fit for you. I will educate and support you throughout your exploration process, as you learn about franchise ownership, talk with and research franchisors, investigate the costs and associated financing options and hopefully, in the end, you will find a wonderful franchise business to own.
Our free franchise consulting services have successfully helped thousands of people just like you find the right franchise business. I can do the same for you. I would be happy to talk with you to provide more information. Call, email or message me today to start the process of finding your own franchise business.
As a former small business owner, Jim is uniquely qualified to guide you toward achieving your dreams of business ownership. His first-hand knowledge of owning and operating a business can be extremely helpful to you as you navigate through the process of exploring business ownership.
In addition to Jim’s small business experience, he has over 15-years’ experience working for national corporations in management roles in sales, business development and finance. Jim’s career experience and his passion for helping and coaching people to achieve their goals and dreams, can make the difference in your efforts to successfully find a franchise business that is right for you.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.