Are you looking for franchise opportunities in the greater Chicago area? FranNet locates franchises for sale in the Chicago area that fit the specific needs of individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to open their own business.
Scott’s personal experience as a successful franchise owner gives him the perspective to help clients assess their real opportunities, risks and timing to make sound decisions. Having gone through the process of selecting and opening a PuroClean franchise eight years ago, he understands the stress of making a career change, evaluating the numerous franchises that are available, going through the discovery process, understanding the financial commitment to open a business, and finally, making the exhilarating decision to open a business.
As a coach, Scott will help you through the process of realizing your dream of being your own boss, having the flexibility of setting your own work hours, and gaining the control to determine your financial stability. As a consultant, his services are at no cost to you.
Prior to joining FranNet, Scott bought his PuroClean franchise and has built a thriving business helping homeowners recover from water, fire, and mold damage. Before becoming an entrepreneur, Scott was an institutional investment consultant building investment portfolios for Wall Street firms to use with their clients, helping them save for their retirement.
When you are ready to own a business in the Chicago area, please remember that franchise ownership has many advantages, such as proven business plans and a dedicated support network whose sole purpose is to make you and your business successful.
FranNet hosts numerous informational seminars and educational programs that are open to the public each month, and are available throughout the country and online. To learn more about these opportunities, call 312-806-9963.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.