EXPERT FRANCHISE CONSULTING – Start living your dream today
Do you want to own your own business, be your own boss, or improve your work/life balance? The FranNet Process helps out placed executives, semi or retired professionals, and people looking to create a primary or secondary income find opportunities in the exciting world of franchise ownership. We’ve helped thousands of people start franchise businesses utilizing our transparent process that gives buyers peace of mind and confidence in starting a business. You’ve spent enough time building someone else’s dream. Now it’s time to build your own.
We work with you one on one to identify the best franchise for you. There are literally thousands of franchises available and trying to sift through so many opportunities alone is an overwhelming task. Our franchise consulting services will make it easy for you to identify franchise options tailored to your goals. In just three easy steps, we’ll find the franchise opportunities in the Greater Philadelphia area that best match your skills, experience, and finances. Best of all, our consultation services are free with no obligation or cost to you.
Owning a business is one of the most rewarding accomplishments in any professional's life, but the path to business ownership is often a rocky one filled with potential problems and risks. Many entrepreneurs choose franchise ownership to mitigate many of those risks. Thousands of those entrepreneurs have partnered with FranNet Process to streamline the process of finding and buying a franchise with the confidence that comes from working with a supportive and knowledge team invested in their success. It’s easy to get started so please contact me to learn more about prescreened franchise opportunities in the Greater Philadelphia metro area, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey or Delaware.
About Toni Wagner
Toni is a franchise consultant and owner of FranNet of Greater Philadelphia with offices in Chester Springs and Blue Bell, PA. Toni provides consultation services at no cost to individuals who are serious about seeking business ownership opportunities. Toni matches the personal, professional and financial goals of her clients with carefully prescreened national franchise companies. She coaches her clients on how to thoroughly search for and evaluate franchise opportunities so that franchising can be considered as a safe and affordable way to be a business owner.
Prior to becoming a franchise owner and consultant, Toni spent 30 years in the IT industry in sales, executive management, project management and corporate training. With her passion for business coaching and her skills in management, marketing, and sales, Toni is uniquely qualified to help her clients realize their dreams of owning a business. A New Jersey native, Toni attended Cedar Crest College in Allentown, PA and now resides in Chester Springs. PA with her husband.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.