ACFN the ATM Franchise Business Franchise
We have been providing ATM services since 1996, began offering ATM franchise opportunities in 2003, and we now have more than 250+ franchisees that own and operate 2,750+ ATMs in the United States and Canada.
To buy a franchise with ACFN the ATM Franchise Business, you'll need to have at least $50000 in liquid capital.
Total Units: 260+
Year Founded: 1996
Franchising Since: 2003
Home Office: San Jose, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $50,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: N/A
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*ACFN the ATM Franchise Business is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Many of our franchisees say that the ability to start the business without interfering or interrupting their current job was one of the main reasons they decided to join ACFN.
Our business model can be scaled to fit an individual's specific situation, allowing owners to grow at the pace which suits them. Franchisees join ACFN for different reasons and from various backgrounds.
Market Demand & AdvantageIf you are looking for a part-time franchise that can lead to financial independence with strong long-term residual income without the complexity of employees or the demanding schedule of a retail operation, ACFN is the home-based franchise for you.
Our franchise program has been recognized as one of the top franchise opportunities by many publications including the prestigious Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Inc. Magazine, Franchise Times, and Military Times Best Franchises for Vets and AllBusiness.com.
The benefits of the ACFN ATM Franchise Business include:
- Reputation: 18 years of excellence and counting.
- Marketing: 2,750 locations already installed and more locations added every month.
- Expertise: Our experienced team of professionals will assist with every aspect of your ATM franchise.
- Flexibility: You can begin part-time without interfering with your primary income and scale as your schedule and finances allow.
- Simplicity: No employees to manage and no long-term lease to sign.
- Immediate income: Start generating profits as soon as you install your first ATM.
- Independent income: Build a large, independent network of privately owned ATMs and enjoy a significant long-term residual income.
- Proven track record: Benefit from our significant client base, which includes some of the largest hotels in the country, national parks, hospitals, museums, entertainment venues, sports bars, theaters, and more.
Training & Support
- All new franchisees attend an extensive, three-day training session in our offices in San Jose, CA. We cover a wide range of topics during this class to provide franchisees with the knowledge and expertise needed to start an ATM business.
- New franchisees spend time with various departments to learn best practices of running a successful ATM Franchise. Our entire management team is available to answer all of your questions and you are welcome to interact with our corporate staff.
- We help develop and provide franchisees with a segmented list of these businesses in the agreed-upon radius of operation.
- Our team works to contact and contract locations for the placement of your ATMs.
- Lead tracking software, which enables you to view the activity of your leads.
- Support for scheduling and completing ATM installations once an agreement is signed with additional support during installation to ensure correct programming.
- Complete monitoring and service support after installation in addition to on-going performance monitoring of processing and accounting functions.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
The ACFN training program and ongoing support will teach you everything you need to know, and our team will help you succeed in the implementation of your franchise business.
Purchasing a ACFN the ATM Franchise Business Franchise
Liquid Capital Required: $50,000.
Come join us after retiring from a lengthy career, while others are fresh out of college and eager to make additional income. Many are looking to complement their existing income and others are looking to replace their current income.
Whichever situation brings you to ACFN, our proven business model will work for you.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields