|Liquid Capital Required:||$500,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$1,500,000|
|Total Investment:||$632,000 - $1,546,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Training:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||All American Pet Resorts, LLC|
|Home Office:||Brighton, MI|
About All American Pet Resorts
Our Mission is to become the industry's most recognized pet care franchisor known for the highest standards in pet care and the highest return on investment for franchisees.
Values & History
At AAPR, passion drives everything we do; delivering an exemplary product both to the consumer and the franchisee; continued product innovation enabling market leadership; continued process improvement and selection of the people that deliver our brand promise whether staff at a resort or a new franchisee.
Why Us?According to the 2019-2020 APPA National Pet Owners Survey, 67% of U.S. households own a pet, which equates to 84.9 million homes. In 1988, the first year the survey was conducted, 56% of U.S. households owned a pet.
In 2017, an estimate of total U.S pet industry expenditures was $69.3 billion, and $5.7 billion was spent by Americans on Pet Grooming and Boarding in 2016.
A Few Franchisee Testimonials:
- "From the beginning, I expected a lot and frankly the crew at All American Pet Resorts has exceeded my expectations. My goal was to replace my six-figure income in the hectic corporate world with either the same or higher income in an industry that I would enjoy. I am realizing my goal." — Jim Ezell – All American Pet Resorts, Dallas, TX.
- "When I realized I wanted to enter the pet boarding industry, I spent months looking for the right franchise to join. I looked at over half a dozen and then found All American Pet Resorts. They had the experience and comprehensive business model I was looking for. From design to doing business they have been there to support and consult me through every step." — Chris Masson – All American Pet Resorts, Rochester Hills, MI
Purchasing a All American Pet Resorts Franchise
Franchise Fee: $50,000.
If you are building your pet resort for yourself and your family, you might take an active role in the day-to-day management of your resort, at least at first. If you are an investor, you probably won't. Instead, you'll employ a management staff to work at the resort.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We're looking for someone who:
- Is service-oriented.
- Has practical business experience.
- Can follow direction and accept coaching from already successful franchise owners.
- Can demonstrate good people skills and has a desire to serve a community.
Training & Support
The All American Pet Resort support system will be there for you every step of the way. We'll help with overall relationship management, facility design, administrative support, facility development, marketing, site selection, quality control, compliance, training, and customer service.