Decorating Den Interiors Franchise
No matter our client's design style, our experienced designers help them create a design that perfectly reflects the way they live. It is our goal to provide an incomparable, fun design experience for every customer.
We do this by delivering outstanding design, quality products, and exceptional service. Once a design is finalized, we coordinate everything from ordering to installation. Creating beautiful and unique living spaces has never been so simple.
To buy a franchise with Decorating Den Interiors, you'll need to have at least $50000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $99000. Decorating Den Interiors charges a franchise fee of $39900.
Total Units: 262
Year Founded: 1969
Franchising Since: 1970
Home Office: Easton, MD
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $50,000
Net Worth Required: $99,000
Total Investment: $59,900
Franchise Fee: $39,900
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Decorating Den Interiors is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Decorating Den Interiors brings over a half-century of residential design experience to our clients. With creative designers throughout the United States and Canada, we can do an entire home or one room at a time.
Their unparalleled experience working with Decorating Den Interiors include matching design tastes with the perfect product to create a look that's only dreamed of.
Market Demand & AdvantageFor decades, we have helped talented individuals turn their passion into a profitable business. There's no need to reinvent the wheel!
Our concept is simple: we provide our Design Franchise Partners with all the tools, systems, and support necessary to run a rewarding interior decorating/design business and to outshine the competition.
Learn how to effectively manage a design business to be profitable and successful without the struggle of starting from scratch or maintaining everything on your own.
A Beautiful Business with Interior Design. As the world's largest franchisor of Interior Design, we offer a turnkey business that includes comprehensive training, over 130 Wholesale Suppliers of Furniture, Window Treatments, Floorcovering, Wallcovering, Accessories, and much more.
All products come in Good/Better/Best quality and price so we can meet any realistic client budget. We have proven marketing systems and lots of ongoing support. We offer proprietary business software to run a solid business.
Training & Support
- The training provided to our Designer Franchise Partners is comprehensive and ongoing. Whether someone joins us with just an "eye for design", or already has a design degree and experience, our programs and trainers are here to support the needs of every new #DecorBoss (aka. business owner).
- Decorating Den Interiors coaches and mentors are available to ensure your business gets off to the right start and keeps on growing.
- With over 150 brand name manufacturers and suppliers, our vendor relationships and enormous buying power allow designers and decorators to obtain true wholesale pricing instead of "to the trade" pricing.
- Featuring our #DecorBoss family in monthly full-page advertisements in national magazines such as ELLE DÉCOR, Traditional Home, House Beautiful, or Veranda. Next time, we hope it's your work before millions of eyeballs throughout America.
- Even the best decorators and designers need the phone to ring to be successful. Our franchise comes with turn-key systems for marketing and generating new clients.
- And much more!
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Traits we look for include:
- Addicted to HGTV
- Reads design magazines
- A frequent visitor to HOUZZ and/or Pinterest
- Friends and family ask for design advice
- Discipline and drive to achieve high levels of success
- An innate talent (the "eye") for design
- Strong people skills
Purchasing a Decorating Den Interiors Franchise
Franchise Fee: $39,900. Net Worth Required: $99,000. Total Investment: $59,900. Liquid Capital Required: $50,000.
Decorating Den Interiors is currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields