|Liquid Capital Required:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Total Investment:||$350,000 - $400,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Heidi's Brooklyn Deli|
|Home Office:||Golden, Colorado|
About Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Heidi's Brooklyn Deli started as a small bagel and ice cream store, but with a deep commitment to providing great bagel and sandwich, it has quickly grown into a franchise serving over 35 sandwiches in each of it 17 locations across the United States. Amidst a score of other fast-food chains, Heidi's Brooklyn Deli's commitment to using the highest-quality natural product available to prepare its sandwiches is one of the telling points of the Deli food chain.
Values & History
In 1990 after moving from Brooklyn, Heidi Bendiksen Naples & Steve Naples craved the taste and flavor of New York's finest bagel, and this led to the decision of opening a bagel and ice cream store to bring flavor and taste of New York's bagel to the natives of Colorado.
Their continued commitment to excellence and preserving New York's taste in their bagels led to the growth of the shop and the menu to include other sandwiches. By 2005, the small family-owned business has blossomed into a franchise and today has over 17 locations.
In 2018, Deli food sales peaked at $27.12bn in the United States, occupying 13.67% of supermarket sales in the United States. The Deli food market is one of the fastest-growing markets in the United States. While the majority of the market is fast becoming a food chain, Heidi's Brooklyn Deli has positioned itself as one of the few franchises that wouldn't compromise on the taste and quality of their sandwiches.
Purchasing a Heidi's Brooklyn Deli Franchise
Purchasing a Heidi's Brooklyn Deli's franchise cost an initial of $80,000
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Owning a Heidi's Brooklyn Deli's franchise requires a deep commitment to sharing the beliefs and values of the founders and also have a passion for sharing the finest deli food anywhere. Here are some additional requirements to owning a Heidi's Brooklyn Deli franchise:
- Management level or Ownership Experience in Business, Preferably Food Service
- Access to Additional Capital for Build Out, Furniture, Fixture & Equipment, and Opening Costs
- Credit Worthiness
- Active Community Minded Spirit and Team Player
- Commitment to Friendliness, Cleanliness, and Quality
Training & Support
Heidi's Brooklyn Deli provides extensive training before, during, and after store opening for its franchise owners.
- Food preparation: All bread and recipes served at Heidi's Brooklyn Deli are made from scratch the old fashioned way to preserve the taste and flavor.
- Sourcing: All raw materials e.g., meat and cheese, are sourced from nitrate-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free ranches, and franchisee needs to be taught how to identify them.