Honor Yoga Franchise
To buy a franchise with Honor Yoga, you'll need to have at least $100000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $300000. Honor Yoga charges a franchise fee of $49108. They also offer a discount for veterans.
Total Units: 11
Year Founded: 2013
Franchising Since: 2015
Home Office: Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $100,000
Net Worth Required: $300,000
Total Investment: $200,000 – $280,000
Franchise Fee: $49,108
Royalty Type: 7%
Vetern Discount: Yes
*Honor Yoga is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
The Honor Yoga brand is mission-driven to provide a welcoming, beginner-friendly and accessible yoga studios that foster and support community and the environment. This reflects Honor's understanding and commitment to yoga as a practice supporting physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual and community health and wellness.
Honor Yoga's vision is that each studio reflects our belief that yoga is a practice for everyone and that we support this in every aspect of our business. We envision that our mission is delivered with friendliness, warmth and in studios that are built and maintained with the health and respect of the environment as essential to all wellness.
Our vision includes empowering studio owners with the tools necessary to be instantly successful and situated for and growth. And imagine the result of what we have created: health, wellness and happiness for those who come to us to practice because we've lived up to our mission and vision with the highest possible quality of teaching, class offerings, and training opportunities.
Why Us?The Honor Yoga studio is the sacred space of the Honor brand where each person's yoga journey is brought to life. Also, it is here that each owner nurtures his or her yoga community.
Our studios are intended to provide all that's needed and nothing more. Spacious floor plans, cubbies for personal belongings, beautiful lighting, lobbies devoid of desks but alive with green walls -- everything needed for the ease and comfort of your visitors. We offer a single or double studio.
- Indoor Green Wall Gardens
- Bamboo Floors as a Wood Substitute
- Discourage Disposable: we sell reusable water bottles, eco-friendly tote bags and yoga mats made of recycled materials
- Encourage Re-use: we use cloth towels and ceramic mugs over paper and plastic
- All-Natural Cleaning Products and Essential Oils for Safe Cleaning
Training & Support
- A complete operation manual
- Site selection services
- Interior design services
- Staffing and training
- Comprehensive plan to ensure nothing is missed.
- Daily In-studio marketing strategy - The Golden Hour
- Monthly marketing strategy and materials - The Playbook
- Brand wide social media, website and blog
- Your OWN custom place in the brand with web site portal
- Online scheduler and Mobile App
- Team of Experts for day-to-day support
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about yoga and making it available to everyone.
- Business savvy with strong leadership skills.
- Committed to giving and elevating community with readiness to serve.
- Greets the day open, willing, brave, fearless and with gratitude.
- Willing to invest time, energy, and money in their future to create a profitable business.
Purchasing a Honor Yoga Franchise
There's an initial franchise fee of $49,108 and there's an initial investment range of initial investment range is between $30,000 - $70,000.
Honor Yoga is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields