FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$80,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$150,000|
|Total Investment:||$143,000 - $208,000|
|Royalty Type:||6% on gross revenue|
|Incorporated Name:||The Xercize Studio, LLC|
|Home Office:||Clinton, Connecticut|
About IM=X Pilates and Fitness
IM=X Pilates and Fitness offers pilates reinvented, re-choreographed, and reconstructed to include other physical disciplines. IM=X updates older concepts and practices to reflect the newest research on fitness, cardiovascular training, and spine stabilization. The variation within IM=X makes it possible to welcome everyone. Our studios offer a powerful version of pilates-style exercise plus cycling, tower, barre, yoga, jog boards and weights total cross conditioning success! Our turn-key pilates franchise package includes unlimited staff training, comprehensive marketing support, plus all the equipment you need!
Values & History
IM=X was created by an innovative exercise scientist turned entrepreneur who is dedicated to helping others. In 1998 Elyse McNergney, equipped with the expertise of a 600+ hour pilates certification and paired with an Ivy League education in Exercise Physiology, entered the exercise and fitness scene with a new cutting-edge approach called IM=X Pilates. The updates to the traditional concepts and practices developed by Joseph Pilates almost a century ago reflected her scientific background, as well as her talent as a choreographer, and catered to the goals of many different types of customers. Soon, thousands of fitness instructors flocked to the IM=X Pilates certification center in New York City, taking this groundbreaking new program back to their health clubs, private training facilities, hospitals, physical therapy centers, corporate fitness centers, and athletic training rooms.
Since then, IM=X has been successfully developed and proven over many years. Testimonials from thousands of clients report dramatic results — great improvements in muscle strength and endurance, lengthened posture and increased flexibility, loss of inches, back wellness, and more. The IM=X Pilates and Fitness Workout Series has been sold to hundreds of thousands of customers and its muscle/body changing benefits have been featured in several publications.
The $30 billion health and fitness industry in the U.S. has been growing by at least 3 - 4% annually for the last ten years and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Currently about 20% of American adults have a fitness club membership, and as the boutique fitness movement continues to grow this number will only rise. Fueled by an increasingly health-conscious culture that sees investing in fitness as necessary regardless of the economic climate, now is an excellent time to join this growing market.
Purchasing an IM=X Pilates and Fitness Franchise
To own an IM=X franchise, you will need to make an initial investment that ranges from $143 — $208k for a single location, which includes an initial franchise fee of $35,000. You must also have at least $75,000 in liquid cash. Multi-Packs are available and provide a discount for individuals looking to operate multiple studios.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking for candidates with strong organizational skills and a passion for fitness. IM=X provides opportunities for investors looking to capitalize on the increased demand for boutique fitness by developing multiple locations. No fitness background is required. We encourage owners to become certified instructors and all owners and Studio Managers must attend Business and Marketing training. Owners have the option to hire a Studio Manager; however, owners may need to be directly involved in the business in its formative year(s).
Training & Support
As an IM=X franchisee, you will have the benefit of receiving extensive and ongoing support in a variety of areas:
- Real Estate: Our real estate team will guide you through every step of the process: from helping you find the best location for your business, through lease considerations like demographics, traffic, terms, build-out, and cost-saving techniques.
- Equipment Package: We provide you with an Initial Equipment Package that includes all of the equipment you need to get open (Reformers, Towers, Platforms, Body Bars, Rings and more). Our team will help you determine the correct amount of equipment to maximize your space. Our preferred lending agent can also help you finance your equipment needs.
- Training: Our continuing education courses cultivate an elite group of fitness leaders who are fluent in IM=X Pilates, Tower, Platform, Mat, Cycle/Tower, Tower/Barre, personal training and back exercise.
- Marketing Support: We have designed your ads, internal/external signage, flyers, brochures, price cards, special promotions, business cards, and website! You have access to our library of logos, proprietary graphics, and artwork.
- Business Support: Our Business Training covers a wide range of topics including online and print marketing, data management, scheduling and billing, staff training, staff development, membership recruitment and retention, plus strategic planning for expansion. As an IM=X Pilates and Fitness franchise, you can count on us to help you grow your business to its maximum capacity!