FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$85,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$250,000|
|Total Investment:||$107,958 - $240,760|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Veteran Discount:||VetFran, $5,000 off the Initial Franchise Fee|
|Incorporated Name:||Juntluggers Franchising LLC,|
|Home Office:||Stamford, CT|
Since our founding in 2004, The Junkluggers has been an eco-friendly junk removal company committed to the environment and the communities we serve.
We provide sustainable disposal services for homes and offices large and small - as well as unwanted items of all kinds. Our team of friendly professionals removes junk and donates it to local non-profits and charities. Anything that cannot be donated or repurposed is carefully broken down and recycled, if possible.
Values & History
When Josh Cohen started The Junkluggers, he operated out of a small storage closet in his father's office. Brand-conscious from the start, he painted one wall in the tiny room a brilliant shade of green. That dazzlingly green wall served as a constant reminder of where Josh wanted to take the company. From the get-go, The Junkluggers green has represented the high-energy and eco-friendly focus our company lives out every day.
The Junkluggers' rich company culture is a direct result of our involved corporate staff and highly-trained franchise partners. The commitment to strengthening and defining our brand began in the earliest days of our company and continues to guide our growth. It has also contributed to our visibility as we add new franchise locations across the United States.
Market & AdvantageSo many junk removal companies claim to donate or recycle the items they remove, but their walk doesn't always match their talk.
At The Junkluggers, our eco-friendly mission is part and parcel of our business model, not just an empty marketing tactic.
On average, our franchisees donate 70% of the items they remove and keep an average of 60 tons of waste out of landfills each year.
The waste industry in the United States is valued at almost $75 billion annually and, with the junk removal segment making up over 13% of that total, our industry is not going away anytime soon. Many cities in the United States have set zero-waste goals to achieve by 2030, if not before, so the junk removal industry fulfills a core need in many communities.
Join the Junkluggers and you will be joining an industry with a stable ROI that has experienced an average growth rate of almost 2% annually since 2013.
We've been in business since 2004 and our brand is one of the most respected and trusted in the industry. Sure, we know the ins and outs of the industry, but we're also on a mission to change it. We hope to make eco-friendly junk removal the standard, not the exception.
Purchasing a JunkLuggers Franchise
The initial franchise fee for a single territory is $50,000. The initial franchise cost for a Junkluggers territory starts at just $107,958.
We're always here for our owners every step of the way. We offer ample support to ensure you get started on the right foot and stay there. From beginning to end, you can count on The Junkluggers to confidently guide you through this exciting endeavor.
Junkluggers is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Wyoming, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Vermont, Virginia, Utah, Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Nebraska, North Dakota, North Carolina, Montana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, Idaho, Iowa, Hawaii, Georgia, Florida, Delaware, Washington, D.C., Connecticut, Colorado, Arizona, Arkansas, Alabama, Alaska.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Has a desire to grow and manage a multi-truck operation
- Has previous experience in sales, marketing and/or operations
- Has strong people skills
- Has a desire to network and build relationships in their community
- Has a minimum of $250,000 net worth and $85,000 in liquid capital.
Training & Support
- Dedicated franchise coach: You will be assigned a one-point person who will help you navigate our business, your franchise process, and the industry.
- Marketing support: We know who our customers are and how to find them. We help design, plan, and track the success of your digital and print marketing campaigns, offering advice on how to best allocate your marketing budget. We maintain and regularly update company websites and social media outlets, pushing you to the top of search engines and helping you look attractive to future customers.
- Sales and finance training: You'll receive hands-on training and support for building and maintaining relationships with key referral sources. We also keep a full-time, highly experienced finance manager on staff to help you set up and manage your finances.
- In-depth orientation and training: We offer an initial two-day orientation, a week by week checklist to get you up and running, and an additional one week of classroom and in-field training. You'll have the confidence to run your business successfully from day one.
- Backed by network professionals: As a partner, you will also receive peer support amongst a strong group of franchisees.