FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$200,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$500,000|
|Total Investment:||$340,850 - $469,800|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Veteran Discount:||$5,000.00 Vet discount on unit 1.|
|Incorporated Name:||LunchboxWax Franchise, LLC|
|Home Office:||Boise, ID|
About LunchBox Wax
At LunchboxWax, we make it our mission to help people achieve smooth skin and beautiful brows in mere minutes. We're a full-service, speed-waxing salon that caters to both men and women who are selective when it comes to personal care. We offer a range of services to address any hair removal needs.
Values & History
After owning and operating her own multi-service day spa in Sun Valley, Idaho, for years, LunchboxWax CEO and Founder Debi Lane built a reputation based around her unique speed-waxing technique. Guests from all over came to the chic resort spa to receive speedy, carefully perfected wax services from Lane and her team.
In 2010, after noticing a glaring need in the industry, Lane opened Idaho's first wax-only salon in Boise, quickly followed by two more.
In 2013, with business continuing to boom, LunchboxWax began awarding franchises. Our whole team gets giddy every time a new waxing franchise opportunity arises. When you join our team, we are committed to your success, going above and beyond to assist you with the same care and attention to detail provided to our salon guests. We make it our mission to empower our franchisees with everything they need to know to run and grow a successful salon.
Market & AdvantageWith an ever-expanding industry and countless opportunities for growth, there's no better time to start your own body-waxing franchise.
Studies show that the waxing industry's upward climb isn't about to slow down anytime soon; in fact, it's expected to continue to grow as specialized salons continue to appeal to those who demand quality care and convenience.
Customizable services lead more and more women (and men!) to the salon, while faster waxing techniques, like Lunchbox Wax's signature speed-wax service, mean increased revenue for salons and happy, loyal customers.
We believe that timing is everything, and now is the perfect time to contribute to the more than $445 billion beauty industry.
Purchasing a LunchBox Wax Franchise
Franchisees can expect to invest about $340,850 to $469,800 for a single unit. If a franchisee plans to open 3 or 5 salons under an ADA the investment range is about $410,850 to $599,800.
At LunchboxWax, there's a reason we continually attract smart, headstrong, and heart-driven entrepreneurs. We cultivate a vibe that's based around a culture of enthusiasm, hard work, and mutual support. We believe in giving back — to our guests, our salon owners, and our community.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Is passionate and dedicated to achieving financial independence,
- Can manage a growing business opportunity and help others along the way.
- Is all about a hands-on approach when it comes to managing their business and likes to be involved in their local community.
Training & Support
- In-depth guidance and support throughout the process
- Assistance with everything from site selection to build-out
- Comprehensive training on best business practices
- Access to all the products you need for wax services and retail sales
- Education on our unique LunchboxWax speed- waxing technique
- The Total Package: everything required for your salon and waxing services
- Ongoing mentoring through the LunchboxWax Culture and Leadership Program
- Our unique culture, powered by beauty, collaboration, and purpose