Office Evolution Franchise
To buy a franchise with Office Evolution, you'll need to have at least $350000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $750000. Office Evolution charges a franchise fee of $45000.
Total Units: 56
Year Founded: 2003
Franchising Since: 2012
Home Office: Louisville, Colorado
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $350,000
Net Worth Required: $750,000
Total Investment: $286,825 – $1,485,150
Franchise Fee: $45,000
Royalty Type: 7.50%
Vetern Discount: No
*Office Evolution is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Founded in 2003, Office Evolution has always approached private office space and virtual office space markets from a unique, entrepreneurial perspective. Our determination to offer sole proprietors and small businesses real business solutions has turned the idea of expensive executive offices and impersonal virtual office and co-working spaces on its head. Our efforts have resulted in a growing number of business centers located in key metro areas throughout the United States.
Since we started, we've helped hundreds of individuals and businesses grow and expand by becoming an affordable and professional piece of their business plan. Our management staff is dedicated to bringing clients the best service possible. We do this by asking ourselves what we would want. As entrepreneurs ourselves, with decades of small business experience, we're right there in the trenches with many of our clients trying to find ways to perfect our business concept.
Why Us?Office Evolution is a rapidly growing shared office franchise, providing executive suites, flexible office spaces, and virtual offices to independent professionals and small business owners nationwide. With more than 24 million non-employer businesses in the U.S. and more than 3.5 million U.S. businesses with four employees or less, demand for shared office space is high.
As a franchisee for Office Evolution, you'll provide professional services such as:
- A fully trained and polished receptionist to greet guests
- Centralized phone answering, call screening and call transfer
- Receipt of mail and deliveries
- Fully equipped conference rooms
- Internet Wi-Fi, phone systems, A/V equipment
- A recurring income stream: Clients pay monthly, again and again.
- Monday through Friday working days: No nights or weekends
- Few hassles: No food, alcohol, cash, physical work, etc.
- A simple operation: We take care of the back-office activities and let you focus on growing your business
- To do business with people like you: Business owners and entrepreneurs.
Training & Support
It's our mission to support our franchisees as they support their small business clients. We can help you make it easy for entrepreneurs to focus on their business while you focus on the day to day office tasks.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Ideal franchise candidates have the following characteristics:
- Enjoy networking and hosting events to acquire new professionals and business owners
- Helping small business clients thrive is important, motivating and fulfilling to you
- Capable of empowering one great employee
- Enjoy working in a system
Purchasing a Office Evolution Franchise
There's an initial franchise fee of $45,000 and an investment range of $286,000 to $1,400,000. Our business model, which includes executive suites, co-working spaces, and shared conference rooms, is designed to be convenient for professionals, from our flexible memberships to our suburban locations.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields