Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Irvine, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: N/A
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: N/A
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Plantscapers is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
In 1981, our founder, Julie was a young entrepreneur focused on her college education in interior design, horticulture and business. As a way to supplement her income, she began to care for plants at an E.F. Hutton office in Long Beach. This was what birthed Plantscapers and today, we have won countless national industry awards and work with some of the most amazing clients in residential and commercial applications from Los Angeles to San Diego to Palm Springs.
Julie's vision has always been to be personal in nature and combine the talents of creating innovative designs with an extreme focus on our amazing clients.
Although our company's foundation is on all of these things, we love the fact that we have so much FUN doing what we do every single day. We laugh, we joke, and we have such a positive outlook on our life and our business.
What We ProvideAt Plantscapers, we provide:
- The customized interior design of live foliage and plant containers for our clients' specific location.
- Sales or lease of live plants and containers.
- Product installation services for new and existing clients.
- Plant care provided on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Seasonal/Holiday décor packages.
- Plant and container rental for special events
- Existing client up-sell and redesign opportunities.
Our Revenue StreamsThese are our revenue streams:
- Selling or leasing live plants and containers when beginning a new account.
- Service agreements with new clients to provide live plant care.
- Product installation services for new and existing accounts.
- Seasonal and Holiday décor packages.
- Providing plant and container rental for special events.
Training & Support
Our three-day extensive training program and manual will cover the following topics: Industry overview concerning Plantscapers' philosophy. In-depth instruction on live plant care, plant health issues, and get you started on the track to obtaining your national plant technician certification. Prospecting potential clients, identifying contacts, sales appointments, interior designing, proposal preparation, how to give the sales presentation and close the sale. In-depth instruction on how to implement and follow the Plantscapers system for operating and managing a Plantscapers franchise. Information and step-by-step instructions on how to install new plants and containers for a variety of new account types.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We seek committed plant specialists and artistic souls who would be dedicated to creating inspiring environments with plants.
Purchasing a Plantscapers Franchise
These are the key benefits of joining us:
- Low cost of entry
- Low overhead cost to operate
- Flexible work schedule
- Great revenue potential
- Established industry
- Locally owned and operated
- Part of a nationwide organization
- We have been in existence for over 20 years and we are here to stay.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields