Precision Tune Auto Care Franchise
To buy a franchise with Precision Tune Auto Care, you'll need to have at least $100000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $350000. Precision Tune Auto Care charges a franchise fee of $25000.
Total Units: 259
Year Founded: 1975
Franchising Since: 1977
Home Office: Leesburg, VA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $100,000
Net Worth Required: $350,000
Total Investment: $127,000 – $253,600
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Precision Tune Auto Care is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
Values & History
Precision Tune Auto Care began as a small tune-up shop in Beaumont, TX in 1976 and has grown to more than 275 service centers operating in 6 countries. We are a recognized world leader in the automotive service industry and have been a top-rated franchise 500 company for more than 35 years!
Our service centers provide total car care, performing diagnostics, scheduled maintenance, and auto repairs. We offer the full range of services, from oil changes to engine replacement. Our culture is focused on integrity, vehicle safety, and customer care.
Market Demand & AdvantagePrecision Tune Auto Care has been in the automotive aftermarket business for more than 45 years. We know the industry and we make it easy for you to open and operate a successful auto repair franchise by giving you the tools you need. Precision Tune Auto Care is not just another car repair and tune-up service provider. While we are experts on cars, we're also focused on the people who drive in them. We understand how people drive, and based on that, we can determine the appropriate plan for your vehicle with services backed by our best-in-class warranty. It's just another example of how Precision Tune Auto Care is in tune with our customers.
Some Automotive Industry Facts:
- The "specialty" automotive aftermarket is the fastest growing franchise category, with a 2-5% growth per year.
- In 2017, the DIFM (Do IT For Me) service and repair segment increased to $229.4 Billion."
- There are 270 billion serviceable vehicles on the U.S. roadways today.
- Every year, $60+ billion in vehicle maintenance goes unperformed.
- The average consumer spends $700 per year on automotive diagnostics, scheduled maintenance, and repair.
- The average age of vehicles continues to increase, with passenger cars increasing from 9.1 years (2007) to 11.8 years (2017). Light Trucks increased from 8.5 years to 11.6 years in the same period.
- The DIFM (Do It For Me) market continues to grow; automotive service facilities are capturing $8 out of every $10 being spent on auto care.
- 89% of female motorists are involved in the decision to purchase maintenance and repairs; more than 2/3 take the vehicle in for service themselves.
Training & Support
- National vendor partnerships
- Proven proprietary POS system & 24/7 intranet community
- National & local support
- Powerful brand proposition & proven business model
- Continuous research & development
- Precision training for franchisees
- Turn-key marketing & advertising programs
- Start-up support + site selection
- Prototype plans
- Toll-free hotlines & on-going communications
- Broad service offering & nationwide warranty
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We're looking for customer-focused, ethical business owners. Our franchisees also come from many different walks of life. A background in Auto Repair is not needed to run a successful PTAC center. Most of our franchisees were not in the automotive industry before joining the Precision Tune Auto Care family. 26% of the centers in the US are owned by Veterans! Further, 66% of Precision Tune Auto Care locations are owned by multiple unit owners.
Purchasing a Precision Tune Auto Care Franchise
Franchise Fee: $25,000 Net Worth Required: $350,000. Total Investment: $127,000 - $253,600. Liquid Capital Required: $100,000.
Servicing 2.5 million vehicles each year and providing the driving public with car care education for personal safety and environmental health, PTAC is a global player with 275 professional service facilities in 6 countries. The automotive aftermarket service and repair industry is a growing business with enormous potential.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields