Radiance MedSpa Franchise
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: -
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: N/A
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: N/A
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Radiance MedSpa is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
The Radiance MedSpa Vision is built on the belief that our company and its committed franchise owners will improve people's lives by helping them look and feel better and then, enhance their overall health through the technological use of non-surgical treatment therapies.
Ever-Growing MarketThe market for the spa industry is ever increasing as the baby boomers are about 51% of the US population and this segment represents the largest growing market in the USA. In 2007, the largest transfer of wealth was about $2 trillion with the American population [of the over 55] still growing a rate of 60% and is predicted to remain at this rate till 2027.
There are over 5,680 spas across the USA that result in over 95 million visits yearly leading to over $5 billion in revenue.
In 2004, about 10.7 million women and 1.2 million men had aesthetic medical treatments carried out on them with 2.87 million treatments carried out on the under-34 demographic. 82% of these aesthetic procedures were non-surgical MedSpa treatments. Our locations grow at a 300% rate yearly.
CompetitionThis is what sets us apart from the competition:
- We are 100% compliant in all 50 states.
- We have an upscale architectural and visual for a strong market presence.
- We have a dedicated customer support line.
- A skilled management team that's experienced in the medical and day spa markets.
Training & Support
- Site Selection: Our management professionals, who work with several national commercial real estate firms will support you in the site selection criteria, architectural design and layout so you can obtain the best possible location for your MedSpa. About 1,500 to 2,500 feet of space is required and our concept is designed to operate in a luxurious retail environment.
- Ongoing Support: You'll get the support of highly qualified and experienced staff during the development of your Radiance Med Spa and its day-to-day operations.
- Turnkey development program with continued on-going support.
- Unparalleled strategic partners.
- Continued on-going support.
- Comprehensive multi-phase certified training program.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking for qualified entrepreneurs or physicians who would become individual franchisees or area development franchisees.
Purchasing a Radiance Med Spa Franchise
You can be a part of our vision by joining our presentation today. Our Radiance MedSpa Franchise Development Group is dedicated to the success of its franchisees. When you join our Radiance family, you'll get more than our name. All qualified candidates have to attend a Radiance MedSpa Franchise Group presentation to be eligible for a Radiance MedSpa Franchise.