FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$500,000|
|Total Investment:||$397,000 - $4,000,000|
|Incorporated Name:||Rumble Franchise, LLC|
|Home Office:||Irvine, CA|
Athletes, entertainers, boxers, and emcees, we are a motley crew of fitness freaks bound together by our willingness to lace up and throw down. Rumble is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness and wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness.
Values & History
Founded in 2017 as a boxing-inspired group fitness concept, Rumble delivers 45-minute, 10-round, full-body strength and conditioning workouts crafted around specially designed water-filled, teardrop-style boxing bags.
At Rumble, we believe the hour we spend working out can inspire the other 23 hours of our day. We believe hard work can put on some party pants and shake its hard-working ass. We believe in sharing our good vibes and energy with the world, and that, in many ways, it's our most important offering. And more than anything, we believe in each other.
Market Demand & AdvantageRumble is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness.
With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners.
Our franchise model provides a completely scalable business, allowing you to determine your own success. Leverage development costs and national vendor relationships to launch your studio successfully.
With a proven concept in several competitive markets, Rumble has extensive market potential - be the first to bring Rumble's unique approach to boxing to your local market.
Purchasing a Rumble Franchise
Net Worth Required: $500,000. Total Investment: $397,000 - $4,000,000. Liquid Capital Required: $100,000.
We're currently accepting inquiries from the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We're seeking franchisees who believe in the power of coming together to fight for a collective goal and celebrate what it means to be unique.
Training & Support
- Real Estate - Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your Rumble Franchise.
- Finance - Our finance team will assist in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- Site Build Support - We'll guide you through the entire build-out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- Sales - Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, and expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our multi-channel sales process to drive sales from the start!
- Marketing - The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials, and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruitment - Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers & sales team.
- Comprehensive Training - We believe extensive support and comprehensive training are pivotal for your success as a Rumble Franchise Owner. You'll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in California, along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. Your staff will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure your team excels in your studio's goals.