FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$35,000|
|Total Investment:||$49,000 - $65,000|
|Royalty Type:||7% reducing to 4% as revenue increases|
|Incorporated Name:||ServiceMaster Clean|
|Total Units:||4,500 world-wide; 3,084 in US|
|Home Office:||Memphis, Tennessee|
|Awards:||Entrepreneur Magazine 2016 USA Today 2013|
About ServiceMaster Clean
For more than 65 years, ServiceMaster has stood by its word and its customers. As a result, it has grown into a world-class company comprised of a family of brands providing residential and commercial services to 5 million customers in the past year alone. Today, ServiceMaster Restore is committed to helping our communities rebuild after a disaster, helping businesses get back to work, and helping our neighbors restore their homes to pre-loss conditions. Whether dealing with a burst pipe that impacts one home or a natural disaster that impacts the entire community, we're there to help guide our customers from the moment disaster strikes to the day life gets back to normal.
Values & History
Since its founding in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster Restore has held strong to our core value of providing restoration services with the utmost integrity and understanding. We take our relationships personally and work directly and collaboratively with our customers to provide the optimal solution. The experts at ServiceMaster Restore work to get the job done right and stay by our customers' side until they're satisfied with the results.
- We are guiding. We understand that disasters are a time of uncertainty. Since we've experienced it all before, we're proud to help guide our customers through these unsettling times, providing support and guidance from beginning to end, to help customers navigate the solution that's right for them.
- We are genuine. We provide the care, understanding, and integrity our customers deserve.
- We are experts. In fact, we wrote the playbook, continually set the industry standards and know how to do it best.
- We are committed. We have an unwavering commitment to work with our customers throughout the process, do what we say we'll do and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- We are accessible. We're available 24/7 every day of the year to help our customers through the worst. Our phone lines are always open to help ease any confusion and provide understanding throughout every step of the process.
With $1 billion in annual customer level revenue, ServiceMaster Restore is part of an industry that's needed year-round, in any economy. Today, our more than 1,900 franchises throughout North America are a testament to the health of our business model and the skill of our franchisees.
Disaster restoration represents a $210 billion industry in the U.S., with several factors contributing to this overwhelming number. More and more homeowners are choosing to remain in aging homes for longer rather than building new or undertaking expensive overhauls of old plumbing, wiring, etc., leading to increasing numbers of household disaster events. Additionally, in recent years the U.S. has seen natural disasters, including flooding, wildfires, blizzards, hurricanes, and tornadoes, increasing in both size and number. Both of these trends create a healthy market for the ServiceMaster Restore brand.
Purchasing a ServiceMaster Clean Franchise
At ServiceMaster Restore we are proud of our low investment costs and high profit margins. To start your own ServiceMaster Restore franchise you will need at least $100,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $200,000. The total initial investment starts at just $59,900.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
At ServiceMaster Restore, our franchisees are business-minded individuals with strong management skills and outstanding customer service who enjoy working with people. They take great pride in managing a team that provides expert emergency property restoration for residential and commercial losses due to water, fire, or smoke damage.
Training & Support
Being the best in the business starts with having the best-trained professionals. In 20,000 square feet within our state-of-the-art training facility located in Memphis, Tennessee, we provide comprehensive training for all our employees, as well as ongoing training for both franchise owners and their staff. Backed by over 65 years of experience, you'll get the operational support needed to launch quickly, so you can focus on the business of marketing your services to people throughout your territory.
- Some of our support areas include:
- Expert business, marketing, and technical support
- Extensive education and training programs
- Franchisee intranet and technical hotline