The Learning Experience Franchise
To buy a franchise with The Learning Experience, you'll need to have at least $150000 in liquid capital.
Total Units: 250
Year Founded: 1980
Franchising Since: 1980
Home Office: Deerfield Beach, FL
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $150,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $500,000 – $800,000
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*The Learning Experience is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
The Weissman family had a groundbreaking vision for early childhood education. The unique and proprietary programs they developed quickly caught on and expansion soon followed.
From our curriculum to our vibrant centers to our lovable characters, TLE® has always taken an innovative approach to daycare and early childhood education. The result is an experience that's as effective as it is fun.
Market Demand & AdvantageTLE® is America's fastest-growing daycare franchise and a recognized leader in the daycare and early education industry—with over 450 centers open or under development. This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing brand dedicated to making a positive difference in children's lives as they learn, play, and grow with us.
At TLE®, our real estate model is unique in the industry. Our real estate team goes out, finds the location, works with developers to build, equip and set up the center, then hands you the keys. We then provide world-class training and support for you to run your center effectively.
Our students aren't the only ones on the track to succeed. Our daycare franchisees succeed, too. 45% of TLE® Centers are owned by multi-unit owners. That's one of the reasons TLE® was ranked #62 on Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 500 Franchise list, and why Franchise Business Review ranked us "Best of the Best" in its list of 2019's Top 200 Franchises.
Training & Support
- Leading the construction process, keeping you updated, and giving you the keys to a state of the art child care center
- Guiding you through how to develop and execute an effective marketing plan and sales process while providing ongoing marketing support, training, and resources
- Working with you on staffing and building a dynamic team of qualified people
- Providing you with our proprietary curriculum to implement within your centers while educating you around all aspects on how to implement it successfully
- Educating you about the value of our product, including over 90 proprietary brand characters
- Conducting training that will support your personal development and growth in leadership, business acumen, and preparedness to run a successful business
- Conducting training and support around financial planning and managing a P&L
- Assisting you through the process of getting your center licensed
- Ongoing access to a highly trained operations team that will help you stay on course to operate your center successfully
- Access to the latest technology to effectively run your child care operations including state-of-the-art technology within your center and the business intelligence tools to track business growth and communicate with your families
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
To become a franchisee of The Learning Experience, you will need to have a passion for helping children succeed.
Purchasing a The Learning Experience Franchise
Total Investment: $500,000 - $800,000. Liquid Capital Required: $150,000.
Be a part of a respected, rapidly growing education provider. That means being part of giving our children—and their parents—the top-quality early education and daycare experience they deserve.
TLE® is recognized for being effective and innovative in our field, from the teaching we provide at TLE® Centers to our plans for expansion and growth. There are over 450 centers open or under development.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields