|Liquid Capital Required:||$18,900|
|Incorporated Name:||The Senior's Choice|
|Home Office:||Irvine, CA|
About The Senior's Choice
The Senior's Choice (TSC) is a National membership organization which specializes in providing Certified Companion Aides (CCA©) who share a common desire to make a difference in the lives of people in their communities by providing first-class care to seniors, allowing them to comfortably and safely "age in place" in their own homes. The Senior's Choice is now the largest and most recognizable membership network of senior care providers in the world. With no royalties or long-term contracts, The Senior's Choice provides industry-leading operating systems, training, and support to senior care professionals across the globe.
Values & History
In 1999, Steve Everhart created The Senior's Choice as an alternative to traditional senior care franchises. The TSC grew out of the goal of creating a network of independent companies that represent the essential qualities of in-home care providers: honesty, integrity, and a commitment to providing safe and reliable care for their clients. By 2006, TSC had over 100 a Certified Companion Aides, Launched The Fall Prevention Program, Certified Companion Aide Program (CCA©), and TSC Advisory Board Mentorship Program. Fast forward to 2019, The Senior's Choice was recognized as a top provider and one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country by Inc. 5000.
The Senior's Choice is the world's largest membership network of senior caregivers with hundreds of Certified Companion Aide providers from all walks of life. In simple terms, we offer all the upsides of joining a traditional franchise with none of the downsides. As an SBA pre-approved franchise, qualified candidates can now get financing of up to $150,000 with an express loan.
Purchasing a The Senior's Choice Franchise
Not only do we provide excellent training and resources to start your business, but we also offer outstanding support once your business is up and running in these areas:
- Unmatched 8-day training week, including four days of live training
- One-on-one business coaching
- All necessary training manuals, policies, and procedures, customizable marketing materials, forms and documents essential to the day-to-day business
- Access to essential liability insurance coverage software
- An extensive and supportive network of fellow business owners
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
At The Senior's Choice, we usually give preference to women who are of middle age or older that have raised their own family, cared for their own parents/grandparents or worked as a professional caregiver in the past.
Training & Support
Over time, we have developed and launched many programs designed to help members of The Senior's Choice meet and exceed our goals. These training programs include:
- Certified Companion Aide (CCA©) Program
- Certified Hospice Companion Aide (CHCA®) program
- Fall Prevention program. These and other proprietary programs are available exclusively to members of The Senior's Choice and their clients, ensuring that TSC member companies continue to provide the most exceptional in-home senior care possible to your loved one.