The Senior’s Choice Franchise
To buy a franchise with The Senior’s Choice, you'll need to have at least $18900 in liquid capital.
Total Units: 153
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Irvine, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $18,900
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: N/A
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*The Senior’s Choice is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations:
Values & History
In 1999, Steve Everhart created The Senior's Choice as an alternative to traditional senior care franchises. The TSC grew out of the goal of creating a network of independent companies that represent the essential qualities of in-home care providers: honesty, integrity, and a commitment to providing safe and reliable care for their clients. By 2006, TSC had over 100 a Certified Companion Aides, Launched The Fall Prevention Program, Certified Companion Aide Program (CCA©), and TSC Advisory Board Mentorship Program. Fast forward to 2019, The Senior's Choice was recognized as a top provider and one of the fastest-growing private companies in the country by Inc. 5000.
The Senior's Choice is the world's largest membership network of senior caregivers with hundreds of Certified Companion Aide providers from all walks of life. In simple terms, we offer all the upsides of joining a traditional franchise with none of the downsides. As an SBA pre-approved franchise, qualified candidates can now get financing of up to $150,000 with an express loan.
Training & Support
Over time, we have developed and launched many programs designed to help members of The Senior's Choice meet and exceed our goals. These training programs include:
- Certified Companion Aide (CCA©) Program
- Certified Hospice Companion Aide (CHCA®) program
- Fall Prevention program. These and other proprietary programs are available exclusively to members of The Senior's Choice and their clients, ensuring that TSC member companies continue to provide the most exceptional in-home senior care possible to your loved one.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
At The Senior's Choice, we usually give preference to women who are of middle age or older that have raised their own family, cared for their own parents/grandparents or worked as a professional caregiver in the past.
Purchasing a The Senior's Choice Franchise
Not only do we provide excellent training and resources to start your business, but we also offer outstanding support once your business is up and running in these areas:
- Unmatched 8-day training week, including four days of live training
- One-on-one business coaching
- All necessary training manuals, policies, and procedures, customizable marketing materials, forms and documents essential to the day-to-day business
- Access to essential liability insurance coverage software
- An extensive and supportive network of fellow business owners
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields