Tutoring Club Franchise
To buy a franchise with Tutoring Club, you'll need to have at least $50000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $100000. Tutoring Club charges a franchise fee of $34500.
Total Units: 86
Year Founded: 1991
Franchising Since: 1999
Home Office: Henderson, NV
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $50,000
Net Worth Required: $100,000
Total Investment: $85,000
Franchise Fee: $34,500
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: 15%
*Tutoring Club is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Founded in 1991, Tutoring Club is an education center built on the idea of providing long-term, individualized academic assistance to students of all ages and abilities. With locations nationwide, every Tutoring Club offers a friendly, welcoming environment and a dedicated staff that prepares students to thrive in any academic setting.
Our commitment to improving performance and building confidence has made us trusted, longstanding members of the communities we serve. From early learning to college preparation, we are your partner for every step of the academic journey.
Market Demand & AdvantageWe have THRIVED during the latter half of 2020 by way of:
- Parents getting a first-hand glimpse into their child's education by way of their school's distance learning and realizing that they must do something to ensure their child receives the best (or even, frankly, an adequate) education.
- Our cutting-edge curriculum, which always has been designed to bridge gaps in students' reading/writing/math foundations and is now more critical than ever to make up for recent learning loss.
- Our 100% online platform, which is a far more personalized and effective forum for real learning to take place (as opposed to the large/classroom-style/ disjointed distanced-learning that districts are not succeeding with).
Training & Support
Support: We stay with you every step of the way, from initial training at our corporate headquarters to ongoing education in all aspects of franchise management. Your support network includes your fellow franchisees, many of whom have owned their locations for more than a decade.
Community: As a mentor and educator, you play an active role in changing your community one student at a time. Tutoring Club provides the platform to partner with other leaders in your community to foster progress.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We're looking to partner with someone who is:
- Looking to make a difference in the world by directly changing the trajectory and outcomes of the lives of our youth
- Looking to sink their teeth into a market that is pandemic-resistant, recession-resistant, and growing
- Looking to actively work 25 hours per week, yet bring home a great living
Purchasing a Tutoring Club Franchise
Franchise Fee: $34,500. Net Worth Required: $100,000. Total Investment: $85,000. Liquid Capital Required: $50,000.
We want you to experience financial success as soon as possible, so we keep our startup costs low. The Tutoring Club model requires little build-out, and the equipment needed to run your center is far from cost-prohibitive.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields