Vapor Galleria Franchise
To buy a franchise with Vapor Galleria, you'll need to have at least $100000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250000. Vapor Galleria charges a franchise fee of $29000.
Total Units: 9
Year Founded: 2013
Franchising Since: 2015
Home Office: Dallas, TX
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $100,000
Net Worth Required: $250,000
Total Investment: $112,700 – $181,500
Franchise Fee: $29,000
Royalty Type: 6% of gross sales
Vetern Discount: 0.1
*Vapor Galleria is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Vapor Galleria was established in 2013 after extensive research in the electronic cigarette business. An industry that according to Wells Fargo Securities is projected to exceed ten billion in sales in just three years.
The design of our retail stores is upscale, professional and focused on the sales and service of high-quality e-liquid and hardware. We manufacture our products in our white coat, a fully automated lab in Oklahoma City. We have an experienced management team, led by Ed Williams, who has over 20 years' experience in franchising.
Market & CompetitionPeople around the world are choosing the e-cigarette as an alternative to smoking and many are using the device to quit smoking altogether. They're smoke-free, tar-free, carbon monoxide free and odor-free. Electronic cigarettes epitomize everything about modern technology that is wonderful.
The popularity of the e-cigarette over conventional cigarettes is fast growing and widespread. Sales have doubled every year since 2008. Bonnie Herzog with Wells Fargo Securities has estimated that e-cigarette sales will surpass those of traditional cigarettes by 2023. Due to those numbers, large tobacco corporations have also latched on to the latest technology by buying established e-cigarette brands or starting their own.
Our concept, although not new to the industry, is very organized and structured. We are operationally and ascetically way ahead of competitors. Purchasing a franchise dramatically increases your odds of success. U.S. Department of Commerce statistics show that less than 5% of new franchise outlets have been discontinued each year since 1971. By contrast, 65% of new, independently owned businesses fail within five years.
A successful Vapor Galleria franchise is an asset that can increase in value as you grow your business. If you are building your business as an investment, your return on that investment should be significantly greater when you sell it as the nationally recognized retail brand Vapor Galleria, rather than a non-recognizable name shop.
Training & Support
- We provide you with a step-by-step Operations Manual that covers every facet of the business from marketing to sales to operations.
- Our proven system eliminates the guesswork and enables you to quickly get your store open and revenue pouring in.
- The Vapor Galleria Marketing department provides a hands-on approach to search engine optimization as well as maximum social media penetration through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Our lengthy experience with land developers and shopping centers enables us to assist you in locating a site that will drive traffic to your store.
- Our franchisees are tied together with a unique POS (Point of Sale) System that enables you to manage specials of the week; track your customer base and keep control of your inventory.
- Our regular newsletters keep you up-to-date on industry trends and new products.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We're looking for franchise owners who:
- Are outgoing with a desire to own their own business.
- Have management, sales and business experience or a hard work ethic.
- Are motivated to excel and ready to make a full-time commitment or have resources to open multiple stores.
Purchasing a Vapor Galleria Franchise
There is an initial franchise fee of $29,000 and a total investment of Total Investment: $112,700 - $181,500. Vapor Galleria is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C. West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
"*" indicates required fields