WaterStation Technology Franchise
To buy a franchise with WaterStation Technology, you'll need to have at least $100000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $100000.
Total Units: 6000
Year Founded: 2012
Franchising Since: 2013
Home Office: Everett, WA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $100,000
Net Worth Required: $100,000
Total Investment: $297,500 – $1,000,000
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: Yes; Founding Member of VetFran Program
*WaterStation Technology is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Based in the Greater Seattle Area, we stand at the forefront of water purification and filtration.
Our mission is to provide individuals, towns, cities, and whole nations with healthier and less expensive drinking water delivered through more responsible purification systems that don't damage the environment.
We feel privileged to be on the vanguard of a movement to purify the world's drinking water, which itself is the essence of life.
Market Demand & AdvantageWe have developed groundbreaking self-serve purification systems that produce premium mineral water that's not only more affordable than most bottled water, but also much more ecologically responsible.
We have in our hands a truly watershed technology that isn't only potentially more lucrative than the bottled water industry, but also much more ecologically responsible and sound.
We manufacture, deploy, and operate water purification machines that produce alkaline water. Our machines use our patent-pending filtration system to purify and mineralize water on-demand for consumers to refill their 1, 3, and 5-gallon containers for consumption.
Our family of bottle-less WaterStations™ purifies water to the highest standard and then percolates it through a series of natural minerals. Healthy, clean water is dispensed in any volume, from a five-ounce cup to a five-gallon jug.
Training & Support
Multiple third party funding sources, including:
- Lease - brings investors a low start-up investment cost
- Debt Financing
- Rental plans
- 401 (k) /IRA
- Flooring plan
- Special Veteran Funding Plan unmatched by any other funding source for Honorably Discharged Veterans
- Website/Social Media Turnkey option
- Your Eco-Health friendly contributions to the community
- Educational benefits of Alkaline water
- Shared Profit Sharing opportunities with community target business locations
- LASI Turnkey Option
- Find your business locations and sign Profit Sharing Agreements, site preparation, installs and calibrates each WaterStation
- Traditional marketing support documents
- Dealership option to private label the WaterStations
- TV and video card option to sell advertisement and educate the consumer on the health beneficial effects of alkaline water
- Advertising dollars lower operational costs plus education video enhances more customers to increase bottom-line revenues
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We seek out people who:
- Want to build a plan for the future and be their own boss
- Want to help people be healthy and make profits
Purchasing a WaterStation Technology Franchise
Total Investment: $297,500 - $1,000,000. Liquid Capital Required: $100,000. Minimum Net Worth Required: $100,000.
We are currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, California, New York.
"*" indicates required fields