Wayback Burgers Canada Franchise
To buy a franchise with Wayback Burgers Canada, you'll need to have at least $125000 in liquid capital. Wayback Burgers Canada charges a franchise fee of $35000.
Total Units: 160
Year Founded: 1991
Franchising Since: 2009
Home Office: Cheshire, CT
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $125,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $300,000 – $400,000
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Wayback Burgers Canada is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Canada
Values & History
Opened in Newark, Delaware, USA, in 1991 as Jake's Hamburgers, Wayback Burgers is uncomplicated and honest. It reflects its guests: hardworking people who want simple, uncomplicated things: A great burger, french fries (or chips), and a delicious hand-dipped milkshake. The comfortable, welcoming environment makes the short wait for made-to-order meals that much easier.
Wayback Burgers is committed to:
- Community Involvement: Every Wayback Burgers franchisee specifically partners with local charities and organizations in its surrounding community to help raise money for a cause and/or organization. Every franchisee hosts multiple in-store fundraisers and donations each month.
- Corporate Responsibility: At our corporate headquarters, we focus on living our values each day, and taking action, achieving results, and always maintaining open lines of communication with our customers and other key stakeholders.
- Sustainability: We work hard to strive toward a sustainable future for our company and the communities in which we operate.
- Partnerships: Wayback Burgers maintains partnerships at both the local and national levels with several charitable organizations.
Because of our brand success across the U.S., Wayback Burgers has now begun franchising worldwide. We are rapidly expanding our brand, recently reaching over 520 contracted locations with 156 currently operating. And given the industry outlook, this expansion is primed to continue.
According to IBIS World, full-service restaurants in Canada represent a $35 billion industry with an annual growth rate in the five years leading up to 2019 of 4.1%. Given the strengthening economy and the increasing number of wealthier families with expendable income, this trend will only continue in the years to come.
Training & Support
When you open a Wayback Burgers franchise you will have access to our dedicated corporate support team. Areas where you can expect support include:
- Marketing: The Wayback Burgers marketing team, in addition to creative agencies and public relations firm, will assist you by creating national marketing initiatives and advertising to help build awareness.
- Real Estate: We will help you analyze potential buildings and locations based on our decades of experience to date.
- Purchasing: Wayback Burgers has a national network of approved distributors that carry our contracted and proprietary products.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
To open a Wayback Burgers franchise, potential owners must possess the grit and determination needed to make any business successful. Our franchisees come from different backgrounds, but all share the common traits of hard work, solid leadership and managerial skills, and dedication to the communities in which they are based. Becoming a Wayback Burgers franchisee is about more than just starting a burger business--it is about creating a connection with people and making a difference in the world.
Purchasing a Wayback Burgers Canada Franchise
The initial franchise fee for your first franchise is $35,000, and the initial franchise fee for multiple units may be discounted for additional franchises based on certain conditions and criteria. The estimated initial investment for a typical Wayback Burgers restaurant will be between $300,000 and $400,000. To purchase a Wayback Burgers franchise, you will need a credit score of 680 and the required liquid capital of $125,000.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields