World Gym Franchise
To buy a franchise with World Gym, you'll need to have at least $150000 in liquid capital.
Total Units: 215
Year Founded: 1976
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Los Angeles, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $150,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $450,000 – $1,500,000
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*World Gym is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: California
Values & History
Although we have over 215 locations around the globe, each of our gyms is locally and independently owned. Each gym is uniquely connected to the community, meaning that no two World Gym locations are the same. Everyone at World Gym is passionate about fitness. We love to work out. And we love to share our passion and knowledge with our members.
Market Demand & AdvantageWhen you become a World Gym owner, you join a global family. Our support team and global network of gym owners are there to help you succeed each step of the way. What started out as a single gym filled with homemade equipment, has grown into a global brand on the cutting edge of fitness. World Gym aims to give its members the very best: from modern equipment to a clean and welcoming atmosphere with an expert staff. With a heritage that traces back to the glory days of Muscle Beach in Los Angeles, CA, we've been keeping people fit and changing lives for over 40 years. Our experience runs deep. We know the difference between cheap fads and time-proven techniques. We've learned the best ways to get hearts pounding and adrenaline pumping. We make sure all of our gyms have all the tools our clients need to perform their best.
Training & Support
Franchisee Support is delivered by a team that deeply cares and is committed to our franchisees' success. Support includes:
- Financial start-up resources & budget forecasting
- Territory analysis
- Real estate representation
- Facility layout & design support
- Pre-construction & build-out guidance
- Exclusive world gym franchisee equipment discounts
- Multiple online & in-person revenue streams
- Marketing/PR, national advertising & sales support
- Leadership development & ongoing business coaching
- Monthly workshops & seminars across all core areas of the business
- Peer-to-peer networking & the annual world gym convention
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We're looking for individuals who:
- Are passionate about building a fitness community in their local market
- Has some business experience
- Has a focus on sales and marketing
- Has a willingness to work with our proven systems.
Purchasing a World Gym Franchise
Total Investment: $450,000-$1,500,000. Liquid Capital Required: $150,000-$300,000.
With a growing global fitness market, World Gym is further expanding its global gym network and the opening of strategically-located flagship gyms. Our fastest growth is coming from highly motivated Franchise owners in Canada, Australia, Taiwan, and the United States.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields