|Liquid Capital Required:||$60,000|
|Total Investment:||$158,900 - $249,500|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Yakety Yak Wireless|
|Home Office:||Mesa, AZ|
About Yakety Yak Wireless
Yakety Yak is a leading wireless superstore that provides various services like purchase, sales, and repair of phones and computers, micro soldering, software, and firmware repairs, retrieval of lost data as well as the sales of phones and computers accessories.
Amongst various wireless companies, Yakety Yak provides a flexible franchise community to allow store owners to profit from the growing wireless industry. Not only do store owners enjoy a business model that will enable them to select services peculiar to their location, but they also enjoy access to various training programs.
Values & History
With the evolution of wireless phones and technology from a tool for calls into a platform for internet access, the wireless industry has grown to become one of the leading industries. To enable others to benefit from the opportunities in the industry, Yakety Yaks wireless franchise community was created in 2005, even though the company was initially established in 1999.
Since inception, we have created over 200 opportunities and opened over 49 superstores nationwide. In 2007, we were recognized as one of the best franchises in the ‘The Entrepreneur 500' list. We have also been recognized in The Entrepreneur Magazine, Wireless Dealer Magazine, and RCR News.
Our values include:
- A customer-centric approach
- Facilitation of higher profits for store owners
- Flexible choices for store owners to enable them to generate higher revenue
- Free in-store training, learning programs and personal coaching classes for store owners
The growth of the industry has led to an increased number of wireless franchises. As of 2018, the U.S wireless industry is known to contribute up to $475 billion to the economy. Despite this increase, Yakety Yak Wireless Superstore Franchise has stayed above the competition by offering more beneficial services to customers and store owners.
Its business model does not require the payment of royalties, previous industry experience, or amortization of initial investment to reach profitability. Instead, it helps owners to run their business with proper guidance and minimal expenses
Purchasing a Yakety Yak Wireless Franchise
The liquid capital required is $60,000 and the total investment is between $158,900 and $249,500.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
At Yakety Yak Wireless, we believe that one of the ways to encourage and help retailers is by allowing them to benefit from our branding and credibility.
Our ideal candidate include:
- Result Oriented Individuals
- Tech Enthusiasts
- Business Administrators
- Sales and Marketing Enthusiasts
Training & Support
We have dedicated teams in various sections like technology, accounting, sales, marketing, and legal services to provide support for franchisees.
- Training: We provide corporate and personalized training programs, classroom workshops, and conference calls to help Franchisees gain a good grasp of the industry.
- Continuous support: At your initial store opening, our travel teams are available to assist all through. We also give you access to a network of professionals to help you all the way.
- National and Regional Advertising: We push your financial goals by advertising your store on regional and national media platforms.