The pandemic has profoundly influenced pet owners’ attitudes and buying habits. Recent survey’s reveal that our pets have been central in comforting Americans during the pandemic. The industry set a new benchmark in 2020, generating over $100 billion in annual sales as pet owners sought advice and products to care for their pets. Experts project a 5.8 percent growth in the coming year, well above the three to four percent historical average.
On Thursday, February 24th, we will introduce two of the most trusted national brands in the pet industry during this brief webinar.
What makes the pet industry so appealing?
- Pet ownership increased from 67 percent to 70 percent—an all-time high.
- 81% of dog owners feel their pets are “on par with children in the family.”
- 78% consider themselves to be pet “parents” (not “owners”)
- 58% refer to themselves as their dog’s “mommy” or “daddy.”
- 35% of pet owners spent more on their pets in the last 12 months than in the preceding year.
If you want to own a business that feels like family while creating a happy place for your furry friends and their fur-parents…this could be the ideal business for you. You won’t be required to work in the business with either of these concepts, but you will love visiting!
Join us on February 24th at 12:15 PM to learn how you could be a top dog in your community with these established, clean business models!