- The advantages of starting a business
- A look at the risks/motivations
- Business ownership options: Start-up Business, Buying an Existing Business, and Franchising
- Franchising overview
- Misperceptions of franchising
- Types of franchises and investment levels
- How to find the right franchise for you
Presented by: Diana Trondsen
Diana Trondsen is a Franchise Consultant and the Owner of FranNet Houston & The Gulf Coast Region. She has over 20 years experience in franchise ownership including managing a multi-unit retail franchise and growing her franchise consultancy business.
Diana and her team have helped hundreds of individuals achieve their dreams of business ownership through a no-cost, educational and coaching process. Diana’s personal experience as a franchise owner gives her the perspective to help her clients assess their real opportunities, risks, and timing to make sound decisions.
Diana is a Texas A&M graduate and certified SCORE Mentor and educator. She conducts over 30 seminars annually on the topic of franchise ownership; many of these seminars have been conducted in collaboration with the Small Business Administration, SCORE, Small Business Development Centers, and similar organizations.