What you Need to Know to Consider a Franchise
This workshop is for you if you find yourself asking:
- Would I be happy being in business for myself?
- Is now the time for me to make a career change?
- Can I keep my job and open a business? How?
- What are my viable options?
- How do I minimize my risk and optimize my chances for success?
- What is the realistic cost and time commitment?
During this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Top franchise industries and choices poised for growth.
- The real costs and financing options.
- Who is and is not a good candidate for franchise ownership.
- Building equity in a business for retirement income.
- Choices for absentee/investor ownership.
- How to assess risk to make a safe and wise decision.
Cobb Chamber of Commerce (New Location)
1100 Circle 75 Parkway, 10th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30339