Most of us, if given the opportunity, would choose to work for ourselves rather than for someone else. The true entrepreneurial mindset is working 80 hours a week for yourself, so that you don’t have to work 40 hours for someone else. Are you tired of the same boring job, with no room to make the money you would like to make in an industry you’re most passionate about?
Let’s take a look at 15 signs that it might be time to ditch your 9-to-5 and start investing in yourself:
1. Your drive and passion for your job isn’t the same as when you first started.
2. You aren’t growing personally and professionally.
3. Work is boring for you.
4. The stress you’re taking on from work is having a negative impact on your health.
5. Your income isn’t what you’d like it to be, and it worries you.
6. You don’t have time for friends, family or even yourself anymore.
7. You hate your boss.
8. You lack a vision for yourself within the company.
9. You dread waking up in the morning.
10. Your talents and skill are being under-utilized.
11. You lack motivation and drive to complete your daily tasks.
12. The company doesn’t value it’s employees.
13. You’re completely burnt out.
14. Your goals don’t align with the companies.
15. The thought of a new business venture gives you the excitement you’ve lost through your current career.
Do many of these signs apply to you? Let’s chat. It could be time to take a look at business ownership and the numerous benefits that being your own boss could create for you. FranNet has a great track record of assisting individuals on their path to entrepreneurship, and one of our franchise experts would love to provide you with guidance free of charge. Sound like something you might be interested in? Get started here.