What if one event brought together some of the franchise industry’s leading executives and paired them with one of the most influential entrepreneurs of this generation? You would set the stage for one of business’s best shows – the EntrepreneuRevolution: Now!
On Thursday, May 14th at 6:00 p.m., FranNet is partnering with Express Employment Professionals and Guidant Financial to host a unique simulcast event, “EntrepreneuRevolution: Now!” that will be broadcast to more than 40 locations across the U.S. and Canada. We will launch a website supporting the event where you can register on April 1st, so mark your calendar now as to not miss getting your seat at one of the local simulcast events in your area.
About the Event
Daymond John, founder of FUBU and one of the stars of the hit reality show, “Shark Tank,” will headline the evening’s events. He’ll share his inspirational story of what business ownership provided him and how he fought the understandable fears to found and lead one of the top clothing lines. He’s become the face of a generation of entrepreneurs as he’s evolved from a clothing icon to a business expert across multiple platforms. His grassroots efforts and hard work enabled him to launch FUBU and himself into the entrepreneurial stratosphere.
In 2009, John joined the cast of the ABC hit business reality show, “Shark Tank,” where everyday entrepreneurs pitch their products and ideas to a group of potential investors. The investors, or “Sharks,” work with the budding entrepreneurs if they choose to invest their money into the concept. John has become a fan – and entrepreneurial — favorite due to his keen insight, marketing acumen and devotion to his craft.
In addition to John, executives from FranNet, Express Employment Professionals and Guidant Financial will also share their insights on what you should consider when looking into business ownership.
- Jania Bailey, CEO of FranNet, will kick off the night’s events with insights on why you may consider business ownership and, specifically, look into franchise ownership.
- Daymond John will share his inspirational story and how you can learn from the opportunities he took advantage of, and how to face the fears of business ownership to grab control over your future.
- David Lewis, Vice President of Express Employment Professionsals, will lead a Q&A with Daymond John to delve into some of the secrets of his success and how they could pay off for you immediately.
- David Nilssen, Co-founder and CEO of Guidant Financial, will lead a discussion on ways in which you may consider financing your business, including using your 401(k) tax-free and penalty-free to fund your business.
- Following the conclusion of the event, your local FranNet consultant will be on hand to answer any additional questions you may have.
This event is for anyone who has ever thought of business ownership, who knows someone who may be considering business ownership, or who may be ready to embark on their personal business ownership journey.
The insights and learnings are there – the only thing missing is you. Spend a night with FranNet, Daymond John, Express Employment Professionals and Guidant Financial and open up the world of possibilities through business ownership at this unique event.
Remember, April 1st is the first day to register. The event is Thursday, May 14th at 6:00 p.m.