This past Monday, May 23, Canada celebrated our annual Victoria Day – a federal statutory holiday marking the country’s sovereign status and the informal beginning of the summer season. For hundreds of years, Canada has welcomed this day by hosting parades in every province, as well as shooting off fireworks – all in honour of Queen Victoria’s birthday. But it’s also the dividing line (metaphorically speaking) separating the winter and summer seasons.
Traditionally, it’s a signal for Canadians everywhere to begin working in their gardens, renovating summer cottages, and focusing on fair weather-related activities. So, FranNet is hoping this occasion is an opportune time to share a few summer-themed franchise concepts for your consideration. Grouped by themes, and in no particular order, please review the following brands in FranNet of Canada’s inventory:
The Great Outdoors
If the summer season is indeed upon us, perhaps it’s time to review a few business models that require a fresh air environment. If you’re not the 9-to-5 type and hate having to sit behind a desk all day long (in a boring gray cubicle, nonetheless), here are some brief descriptions of franchise concepts you’ll probably appreciate:
- Monster Tree Service – this franchise allows owners to provide tree-trimming and pruning services, plant health care, and stump removal for both residential and commercial customers. No landscaping experience is necessary, and you can get a large territory for a low-cost investment.
- Lawn Doctor – this franchise allows owners to snap up both residential and commercial clients. The primary focus is general landscaping, but there are additional revenue streams, such as pest control, that make this an attractive business model.
- Mosquito Joe – this franchise allows owners to be community heroes – you get to rid the neighborhood of one of the peskiest insects that rob us of fun during the summertime. Take a look – this is a year-round business opportunity.
Since the pandemic, homeowners everywhere have gone crazy with renovations, re-dos, upgrades, and refreshes. It takes a team of skilled professionals to get the job done right – a true opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with superior management skills. Here are a few brief descriptions of franchise concepts you might appreciate:
- CertaPro Painters – this franchise allows owners to provide house painting services – primarily for residential customers. Interior or exterior – doesn’t matter, these folks customize each job!
- Kitchen Tune-Up – it seems everyone is into remodeling these days, which keeps these franchise owners busy as a bee. Cabinets, countertops, floors, and storage – this business model provides solutions for every budget.
- PuroClean – this franchise allows owners to respond to property damages for water, smoke, fire, and mold problems. It’s a restoration business that “cleans” up in two categories – residential and commercial. To the rescue!
Of course, these categories and choices aren’t your only option. With FranNet, there are thousands of franchise concepts to choose from. You can browse all of our categories by following this link.
If you’re ready for Summer, and to begin your entrepreneurial journey, FranNet of Canada can help you get started. With consultants serving every Canadian province, you can set up a no-cost, no-obligation appointment with one of our qualified representatives. To find your local province consultant, simply follow this link and select “Canada” on the FranNet Franchise Consultant Directory page of our website. Getting started is easy – reach out and talk with one of our franchise experts today!