Because it’s the week of Thanksgiving, we at FranNet are taking stock of what we have to be thankful for. And we’ll look at it two ways—from your perspective, and ours. If you’re a budding entrepreneur considering the ownership of a franchise of your own, you actually have a lot to be thankful for. And if we’re selected by you to help guide you through that process, we’re more than honored. This is a retrospective worthy of some specifics, so let’s get to it…
If you’re an entrepreneur, here are a few of the things you should be thankful for…
– You’ve been blessed with an ambitious streak. All your life, you haven’t asked “why”, so much as you asked, “why not?” Not everyone has this inner drive and you should be willing to follow it wherever it takes you. Hopefully to our doorstep.
– As an entrepreneur, you should be thankful that you have an inner desire to take the reins of your future. What you want, for you and your family, is the independence to operate your life as you see fit. You aren’t sold on Corporate America’s version of the American Dream. No, you have your own ideas and that’s a wonderful thing.
– As an entrepreneur, you should be ever thankful if you have the true support of your family and friends. No man has an easy path to make this decision and journey alone. You should remain thankful if your family and friends encourage your dreams and are willing to see you succeed.
– As an entrepreneur, you have a passion that isn’t present in everyone else. This passion guides your thinking, your hopes and your dreams. Harness it and you’ll go far.
As the industry’s most respected leader in franchise consulting services, we at FranNet also have a lot to be thankful for…
– We’re thankful that we have over 30 years of experience and over 100 consultants across North America ready to serve you in your quest to become a franchise owner.
– We’re thankful that we get to work with some of the most creative, innovative, budding entrepreneurs across the country. We take great pride in serving you. From our initial consultation, through the franchise investigative process, the validation, discovery day, meeting the team—right up until you sign on the dotted line, we get to be an integral part of your journey. The satisfaction that this gives us is immeasurable.
– We’re thankful for the franchise concepts that appeal to our clients. With over 3,000 different ones to choose from, we know from experience that the right business just for you really does exist. Helping you narrow down your list and find the exact match is what keeps us coming into work every day.
– We’re thankful that the clients we’ve represented in the past have such good things to say about us. Our testimonial page includes numerous examples of those we’ve assisted over the years. Each one is a satisfying reminder that seeing you succeed is the best measure of our own success.
We at FranNet hope that you and yours have a tremendous and happy Thanksgiving together with your loved ones. If you get a chance, meditate on what you have to be thankful for, because this holiday is a solemn reminder that we are all fortunate in our own ways.
Let’s chat! There’s a local FranNet consultant right in your market who knows that market inside and out – knows the personality of the market – knows the competitive landscape. FranNet has a great track record of assisting individuals on their path to entrepreneurship, and one of our franchise experts would love to provide you with guidance free of charge. Sound like something you might be interested in? Get started here and find your local consultant right now!