This week we celebrate Thanksgiving, a time where we should all pause and reflect on the many things we have to be grateful for. After all, this holiday is more than just how the food turns out! We decided to share a Top-10 list of the things our company has to be thankful for.
In no particular order, here we go…
- Our Consultants – Caring individuals who work hard to understand a client’s aspirations and walk them through the process to franchise ownership.
- A robust calendar of National Webinars – FranNet is thankful that we can draw upon the knowledge and resources of our executive leaders and partners who help develop our topics. Check back often to see what’s on tap each month—
- Our Veterans – after all, it’s still November and they deserve our recognition for their service to our country. Check out our Veterans page for resources and options…
- Small Businesses across America – we’re thankful that the U.S. has a thriving community of commerce and industry, giving us a chance to patronize owners who make up the backbone of our business communities. Don’t forget to shop local on Small Business Saturday this Nov. 27!
- Industry Partners – Together, we help educate individuals on their business ownership options and provide them with the resources to make their dreams a reality.
- Our Franchisor Partners – Reputable brands who keep our consultants in the know and support FranNet all year long.
- Jania Bailey, FranNet’s fearless and formidable CEO, for her leadership on forward-thinking initiatives such as Mass Mentorship.
- Our Clients – FranNet is thankful to have the opportunity to work with such a wide range of empowered individuals, all of whom want to explore the entrepreneurial lifestyle
- Optimistic economic forecasts for 2022 that look like this…
- The Personal Reasons – our health, our happiness, our families, and our friends!
We hope that 2021 has been a good year for you and you have much to be thankful for as well. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at FranNet!