|Liquid Capital Required:||$141,650 - $282,850|
|Total Investment:||$236,700 - $279,100|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||ACE Cash Express|
|Home Office:||Portland, OR|
About Ace Cash Express
With our extensive reach, we make it easy for individuals to obtain cash when they need it. ACE Cash Express, Inc. is a leading financial services provider, specializing in short-term consumer loans, bill pay, and prepaid debit card services. We are unarguably the largest owner-operator of check cashing stores in the United States. ACE serves consumers who seek alternatives to traditional banking relationships by providing immediate and convenient access to financial services.
Values & History
Our first store opened in Denver, Colorado, in 1968 by a local entrepreneur who saw an opportunity with bank deregulation to offer essential financial services with a retail presentation that emphasized convenience and service. The idea was so successful that more stores were opened in Colorado and other states. The growing chain came to the attention of The Associates: a diverse financial services company headquartered in Irving, Texas. Because we are committed to the advancement of humanity, we embark on annual fundraising and volunteer programs, including which encourage customer and employee involvement.
By June 2005, we had 104 franchise owners who were operating in 229 across 37 states. ACE operates twice as many retail centers as our nearest competitor. As the industry leader, ACE's relationships with significant suppliers allow franchisees to reduce operating expenses as compared to independent operations.
Purchasing a Ace Cash Express Franchise
ACE offers prospective franchisees the right to obtain an exclusive option to own more than one franchise location in select markets. Our franchise options are of three types, namely:
- Full-Service Store Franchise: Offers the complete variety of financial services.
- Small-Market Franchise: This franchise option is for small market stores located in a town with a population of 15,000 or less, and not adjacent to or near a larger metropolitan area.
- Kiosk Franchise: This open to a self-contained store that can be located within a convenience store and offer check-cashing, money orders, wire transfers, and other services. Kindly refer to ACE's Uniform Franchise Offering Circular for an up-to-date description of franchise terms and conditions.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
ACE Cash Express has been and continues to be grounded by values based on our uniform quality management, organization, investment in technology and recommendable customer service across all our franchise locations. A worthy franchisee must be highly-ethical and morally-sound.
Training & Support
Training and support is an essential factor that we do not take for granted at ACE, and we provide a comprehensive and thorough training and support program for our franchise owners. We also provide support in these areas:
- Store Opening Assistance
- Development Assistance
- Classroom Training
- Store Opening and On-Site Training
- Proprietary Point-of-Sale System