To buy a franchise with Acti-Kare, you'll need to have at least $40000 in liquid capital. Acti-Kare charges a franchise fee of $24750.
Total Units: 97
Year Founded: 2007
Franchising Since: 2008
Home Office: -
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $40,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $30,000 – $55,000
Franchise Fee: $24,750
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: 10% Off
*Acti-Kare is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
For the past decade, Acti-Kare has provided leading in-home senior care across the United States. It is our goal to help seniors live an active lifestyle within their own homes.
Acti-Kare also specializes in providing tier one in-home family care to mothers, infants, children, and more.
Acti-Kare in-home care provides recovery home care services for surgery, accident, and other disabilities qualified caregivers meals, personal care, house cleaning, and more.
Market Demand & AdvantageOver 8,000 people turn 65 years old every day. Of those seniors, 90% stated that if given the choice, they would prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home as they age. With home care spending expected to reach more than $186 billion by the year 2027, there has never been a better time to get into this booming industry.
Acti-Kare franchise owners manage a team of caregivers that provide personal care and companion services to seniors in their homes. What makes Acti-Kare truly unique is that we also offer services beyond senior care.
This includes caring for children and children with special needs; our Mommy-to-Be programs for expectant mothers and our Mommy & Me programs offering postnatal care for mother and baby, personal injury care, recovery care and even pet care.
More than ever before, seniors are choosing to remain in their own homes as they age instead of going into a retirement center or nursing home.
And because the number of seniors in this country is projected to increase dramatically now that the first Baby Boomers are retiring, senior in-home care promises to become one of the fastest-growing businesses around. The senior care market is estimated to be a $75 billion annual industry.
Training & Support
- A proven home-based model with large protected territory
- Low overhead
- No office needed (in most cases)
- Access to our National partners for client referrals
- Assistance with state licensing (as required)
- We also provide complete assistance with getting your location registered to accept Medicaid, Veterans Administration funding, Long-term care insurance, and Medicare
- Comprehensive caregiver training program (no cost to the franchise owner or caregiver) - our proprietary online training and certification program ensures your caregivers are thoroughly trained as well as ongoing training
- On-site training at your location or ours
- For a small fee, training may be arranged at your location
- We provide recruiting assistance for your caregivers
- Complete advertising and marketing assistance. You will follow our step-by-step marketing plan and engage our preferred vendors to conduct all of your local advertising
- Our call center, your competitive advantage - our staffed call center answers all inbound calls from potential clients/caregivers and "sets appointments" for client consultations
- On-going support - franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support from our franchise support team to help you along the road to your Acti-Kare success and so much more
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Acti-Kare is looking for caring and motivated individuals to take advantage of the growing demand for in-home senior care services.
Purchasing a Acti-Kare Franchise
Franchise Fee: $24,750. Total Investment: $30,000 - $55,000. Liquid Capital Required: $40,000.
Acti-Kare is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Rhode Island, Washington, D.C.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields