FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$50,000|
|Total Investment:||$108,000 - $150,000|
|Royalty Type:||8% to 4% (sliding scale)|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||America's Swimming Pool Co.|
|Home Office:||Macon, Georgia|
About America's Swimming Pool Co.
At ASP, we're the nation's largest and most trusted swimming pool cleaning franchise system with 257 locations across 20 states. Our experienced professionals service over 420,000,000 gallons of water each week—always with reliable, friendly service and a flat, affordable rate.
Values & History
ASP was founded by Stewart Vernon in 2002, and he still leads the company today. He drives the company's vision of increasing efficiency and lowering prices with a proven system and technological advances. For example, ASP's proprietary software platform, Pool Ops®, automatically emails our clients a weekly digital report after each visit that includes the time of service, services performed, chemical balance, chemicals added and a picture of the clean swimming pool.
Market & Demand
ASP — America's Swimming Pool Co. has an average growth rate of 65% year over year. There are 11 million pools in the United States—all of them need service, and half of them already receive it. With our premium service, trusted name, and little-to-no competition, we are poised to dominate the pool service industry even further.
Services such as gardening, cleaning, cooking, and more, have become indispensable in the United States. Among these industries, pool cleaning and maintenance is quickly emerging as another essential. Regardless of the weather or temperature, a pool must be properly maintained. In places such as California and Arizona, the sun shines all year round—meaning people will want to jump into their pools at any time. Other benefits of a pool service franchise include:
- Only 50% of pools use cleaning service
- 100% of pools need a pool service
- Many opportunities to grow and expand.
- The ASP Difference
- We have an established referral network
- Our brand name is recognizable
- We've been awarded "Best in Category" for all services
- Our franchisees have a 99% success rate
With ASP franchises, you can trust that you will receive the necessary tools and resources to succeed. You don't have the instability of starting a company on your own. Go straight to enjoying a poolside lifestyle with a business that is fun, profitable and stable.
Purchasing a America's Swimming Pool Co. Franchise
There's an initial franchise fee of $42,000 - $47,500 and a total investment of $108,000 - $145,000. You should have access to at least $75,000 in capital to provide a healthy start.
ASP is America's leading pool franchise partly because our industry is still in a significant growth stage. The pool service industry is largely fragmented, with very little national presence. In these circumstances, franchisees that offer professional service at affordable prices are poised for success.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking for motivated people with a desire to succeed in our industry. The ideal ASP candidate has:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality service and integrity
- A full-time commitment to the success of the ASP location
- Sales or marketing experience is a bonus, but it is not required.
Training & Support
- A 12-day franchise training at the corporate office
- Ongoing on-site technical support
- Peer review sessions
- Accounting and bookkeeping support
- Operations manual
- Annual franchise meetings
- Manager training programs
- Ongoing operational support
- Regional round-table meetings
- Dedicated Marketing and PR team