Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Franchise
So, we decided that making it to appointments when expected would be a cornerstone of our business. Now, we're known as The Punctual Plumber®, thanks to the reputation for reliability that we've earned.
To buy a franchise with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, you'll need to have at least $150000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250000.
Total Units: 266
Year Founded: 2000
Franchising Since: 2001
Home Office: Houston, TX
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $150,000
Net Worth Required: $250,000
Total Investment: $168,368 – $303,923
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Although it's been many years since Benjamin Franklin stopped sharing his wisdom, our team at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing continues to live by his lessons. We've built our company around bringing a higher level of excellence to every customer experience.
Our team proudly offers an on-time guarantee and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. It's why we make sure our licensed plumbers are highly trained and fully equipped to meet your home's diverse plumbing service needs.
Because we're locally owned and operated, our plumbers are familiar with the plumbing challenges you face.
Market Demand & AdvantageChoosing Benjamin Franklin Plumbing means that your operation will remain a local business while having the power and name recognition associated with a national brand.
We're always focused on growth, support, and making sure that every Benjamin Franklin Plumbing location is ready to provide the service we're known for.
As the owner of a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing location, you'll never have to worry about the small details that add up to a great local plumbing company.
Our OpX system is proven to work and is designed to streamline the daily operations of a business.
This way, our franchisees can focus on providing great plumbing services while our system handles the rest for them. In other words, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing owners never have to reinvent the wheel!
Training & Support
- One of the key parts of our training program involves mentoring. We'll work with you to help you improve your hiring process and retain employees so you can build a great business with the right workers.
- As a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing owner, you'll have access to our Success Academy. This training resource is devoted to helping you build your business skills in the plumbing world. It includes instructor-led training, webinars, and access to extensive online training resources.
- When you join Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, you'll retain 100% ownership of your business while receiving access to the tools that have made us a household name from coast to coast.
- We'll help you train your employees, keep them happy, and give you the support you need to grow as a business owner.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Ideal candidates are:
- Licensed plumbers who want to start their own business
- Owners of other home service companies who want to diversify
- Owners of successful plumbing businesses who wish to grow
- Investors or entrepreneurs looking to invest in essential home services
Purchasing a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Franchise
Net Worth Required: $250,000. Total Investment: $168,368 - $303,923. Liquid Capital Required: $150,000.
Best of all, choosing to open a Benjamin Franklin Plumbing location is easier thanks to how quickly you can start operating your business.
In many cases, franchise owners can start helping their community receive quality plumbing services within just 30 days of training. This makes the delay between your initial investment and working to grow it as short as possible!