California Chicken Grill Franchise
To buy a franchise with California Chicken Grill, you'll need to have at least $16495 in liquid capital. California Chicken Grill charges a franchise fee of $25000.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Tallahassee, FL
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $16,495
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $150,000 – $180,000
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*California Chicken Grill is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
In 1999 after visiting California, two guys from Florida had a vision after coming home late and they desperately wanted something to eat. They wondered what fast-food joint would be open this late and all they could find in the phone book were the same old pizza and wing delivery places. "Wouldn't it be great if there were a place that delivered something besides pizza?" one said to the other. "Yeah something that isn't greasy that I don't have to break down and cook myself!"
And so, The California Chicken Grill was born and became another option, not only for delivery but for quick take-out and casual dine-in as well. The guys opened their first store in Gainesville at the University of Florida and it was an instant success. Not long after another store was added in Tallahassee at Florida State University, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Our Advantage. A concept that targets every demographic group is hard to find. Here are the reasons that we believe we have achieved this:
- According to USDA, chicken has become the number one consumed meat in the United States.
- According to Trendsetters, fast-casual is the fastest-growing segment of the fast-food industry, accounting for $5 billion in sales.
- The overall focus of the fast-food industry is shifting to accommodate the health-conscious as well as the traditional fast-food consumer. The demand for home delivery and take-out is continually increasing which makes this unsaturated market quite appealing.
- Before now the choices for home food delivery have been limited to pizza and wings. Our menu offers a large variety of healthy and delicious options and appeals to a wide variety of potential customers in this untapped market. The take-out/delivery market is set to hit $200 billion in sales over the next few years. Along with take-out and delivery, we offer a relaxed and modern atmosphere for dine-in customers.
- We take advantage of the fast growth in the take-out/delivery market as well as the explosive fast-casual to dine in the market.
Training & Support
- Our experienced staff will provide you with extensive training from day one through your opening and continuous consulting thereafter.
- We'll take the time to make sure your staff is properly trained in every aspect of the business.
- We'll provide you with all the tools and advice necessary to launch successful ad campaigns.
- Through experience, we'll help you determine the ideal location for this concept.
- You get our optimal efficiency kitchen design as well as an appealing dining room layout built to suit your location's demands.
- A very detailed and comprehensive "How to" manual which contains every detail on operating a California Chicken Grill.
- You'll be equipped and trained on handling our advanced POS system, which will handle numerous aspects of your day-to-day operations.
- You will receive ongoing quality control visits to your location to ensure consistency and unlimited phone support to ensure your success.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking for driven entrepreneurs.
Purchasing a California Chicken Grill Franchise
Owning a California Chicken Grill franchise costs between $150,000- $180,000 to get you open for business and a low franchise fee of $25,000.
A major benefit of being a franchise owner is that you get a proven business model that works.
"*" indicates required fields