|Home Office:||Orange, CA|
Cert-A-Roof is fast becoming an industry leader and pacesetter for the real estate community by offering dependable professional services for commercial & residential properties to meet their roofing needs. We help buyers, sellers, lenders, insurance companies, agents/brokers, and home inspectors make an informed decision about prospective investment in a property.
Values & History
In 1993, Lee Watrous founded Cert-A-Roof from his entrepreneurship spirit, work ethics, and expertise from multi-generational family values in construction and roofing.
Since then, the mission hasn't changed; ‘to provide exceptional value in meeting the roofing needs of homeowners and the real estate community, with consistent and uniformly high standards of service and professionalism.
A commitment to quality service has been what set us apart from our competitors.
Roofing Industry in the United States generated $49bn in revenue in 2019, a steady growth rate of 5.2% from 2014 to 2019. Another report put the amount Americans spend on roof repairs, service, and replacement from wear & tear from the recurring storm at over $11bn annually.
These figures represent a massive income for roof contractors, and the amount is only set to be on the rise. Cert-A-Roof is well-positioned to receive a larger share of the roofing industry revenue due to its excellent services and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Purchasing a Cert-A-Roof Franchise
Cert-A-Roof franchisees have the opportunity to tap into a growing national service business franchise with virtually no competition and quickly build their mini-empire.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
At Cert-A-Roof, we are always on the lookout for individuals to help expand our franchise system. No experience is needed to be a franchise, as we will teach you all you need to know about the business.
Prospective candidates must have excellent communication skills, must be able to relate well with people, and be financially qualified to own a franchise.
Training & Support
The success of our franchise is of the utmost importance to us. So we offer training services to our franchisees regardless of their experience. As a franchisee, you have access to:
- Intranet-based operations network (OpNet) web-based business management system offering training, lead management, job tracking, closing ratios, cash flow monitoring, automatic billing, and customer care
- Nationally promoted website, toll-free 888 number and call center that route customers to your franchised area
- Marketing and business materials, ready-to-use, printed directly from your laptop
- Comprehensive personal and on-line training for business development, marketing, and operations, with on-going support
- Cert-A-Roof support provides minimized overhead and physical space requirements allowing franchisees to work out of their home