City Wok Franchise
To buy a franchise with City Wok, you'll need to have at least $250000 in liquid capital. City Wok charges a franchise fee of $30000.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Studio City, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $250,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $243,350 – $568,500
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*City Wok is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
The dream was a contemporary yet casual restaurant offering authentic, upscale Asian cuisine. Today, City Wok is proud to be recognized by Restaurant Hospitality magazine as personifying the future of fast-casual dining.
Stuart Davis opened his first City Wok in 1990, working extensively with Hing Fan Chan, an executive chef trained in Kowloon, China. While other restaurants may water down, Americanize or over-expand their menus to appeal to the masses, Davis created the City Wok concept from his desire to deliver authentic Chinese dishes in a style that appeals to Americans.
Market & Competition. Why We Have Remained on Top:
- We use only the freshest meats, seafood and produce available.
- Our professional chefs prepare authentic dishes with a contemporary twist from our shining exhibition kitchens.
- Half orders are great for sharing and variety.
- Our flavors rock plus, our food is addictive.
- Our sauces are homemade and we never use MSG.
- We don't use steam tables and we aren't fast food as all of our dishes are made to order.
- Our team is friendly, professional and responsive.
- We believe in Clean… Clean kitchens, Clean food and Clean flavors.
- We unconditionally guarantee our food and service.
Training & Support
What to Expect as A City Wok Franchise Owner:
- Construction / design
- Franchise business consultants
- Information technology
- Management training
- On-site restaurant opening support
- Operations services
- Purchasing & distribution
- Real estate / site selection
- Research and development
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are seeking single and multi-unit development partners in territories throughout the United States.
Purchasing a City Wok Franchise
There is an initial franchise fee of $30,000.
In partnership with experienced multi-unit franchisees, we plan to develop 200 units over the next two years. Our winning format is proof that a neighborhood Chinese restaurant can be very profitable when excellent food is combined with an award-winning design.