Closets by Design Franchise
To buy a franchise with Closets by Design, you'll need to have at least $340900 in liquid capital. Closets by Design charges a franchise fee of $20000.
Total Units: 25
Year Founded: 1998
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: East Lamona Avenue Fresno, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $340,900
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $142,000 – $427,000
Franchise Fee: $20,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Closets by Design is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Closets by Design was founded in 1982. All our systems are made locally in the best factories. We use only trained craftsmanship and the highest quality of materials; this is why we're so confident of our workmanship that we offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Once we have manufactured the customized system for our customers, we send over an experienced craftsman to install the system to the exact specifications. Right in front of them, our customers will see their dream concept come to existence. Industry Performance.
Market & CompetitionAs an industry leader since 1982, we've built our reputation on our dedication to delivering matchless customer service satisfaction. From our obligation-free in-house consultation, custom-tailored designs to the highest quality construction. At Closets by Design, we do it all with a lifetime warranty. Yet, with our extensive services, we believe our products offer the best value in the industry.
Training & Support
From site selection to your grand opening, our committed support team will assist you throughout your journey.
- Ongoing support from site selection to your grand opening.
Our training program is more than just a few days of "how to." You'll be trained in:
- Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Installation as well as Daily Operations.
- In addition to your three weeks of training, we will spend one week with you at your new facility.
- We've designed our training program to educate you on every aspect of your daily operations. The classes will take place at our Los Angeles Headquarters.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal franchisee is:
- An experienced leader with good people and management skills.
- An individual with a hunger to grow a business by building infrastructure to both promote and support growth.
- Experience in sales and marketing is a plus but not a requirement.
- No woodworking or manufacturing experience is needed.
- If you're someone who can follow the roadmap we have created for the sales and operations of the franchise, you can achieve success in our franchise system.
Purchasing a Closets by Design Franchise
The initial franchise fee is $20,000 [+ territory fee] with a total investment range of $142,000 - $427,000. With our:
- Twenty-one-year history of success,
- Established and proven business model,
- A strong image and market identity as an industry leader and innovator.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields