|Liquid Capital Required:||$340,900|
|Total Investment:||$142,000 - $427,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Closets By Design|
|Home Office:||East Lamona Avenue Fresno, CA|
About Closets by Design
At Closets by Design, everything starts with our customers. We send out experienced designers to their homes to find out what they need and to help them see the possibilities of their needs becoming realities. Next, we work within their budget and create a customized plan for them, free of charge.
Values & History
Closets by Design was founded in 1982. All our systems are made locally in the best factories. We use only trained craftsmanship and the highest quality of materials; this is why we're so confident of our workmanship that we offer a lifetime warranty on all our products.
Once we have manufactured the customized system for our customers, we send over an experienced craftsman to install the system to the exact specifications. Right in front of them, our customers will see their dream concept come to existence. Industry Performance.
Market & CompetitionAs an industry leader since 1982, we've built our reputation on our dedication to delivering matchless customer service satisfaction. From our obligation-free in-house consultation, custom-tailored designs to the highest quality construction. At Closets by Design, we do it all with a lifetime warranty. Yet, with our extensive services, we believe our products offer the best value in the industry.
Purchasing a Closets by Design Franchise
The initial franchise fee is $20,000 [+ territory fee] with a total investment range of $142,000 - $427,000. With our:
- Twenty-one-year history of success,
- Established and proven business model,
- A strong image and market identity as an industry leader and innovator.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal franchisee is:
- An experienced leader with good people and management skills.
- An individual with a hunger to grow a business by building infrastructure to both promote and support growth.
- Experience in sales and marketing is a plus but not a requirement.
- No woodworking or manufacturing experience is needed.
- If you're someone who can follow the roadmap we have created for the sales and operations of the franchise, you can achieve success in our franchise system.
Training & Support
From site selection to your grand opening, our committed support team will assist you throughout your journey.
- Ongoing support from site selection to your grand opening.
Our training program is more than just a few days of "how to." You'll be trained in:
- Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Installation as well as Daily Operations.
- In addition to your three weeks of training, we will spend one week with you at your new facility.
- We've designed our training program to educate you on every aspect of your daily operations. The classes will take place at our Los Angeles Headquarters.