|Liquid Capital Required:||$40,000|
|Total Investment:||$30,000 - $35,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Veteran Discount:||10% off Franchise Fee|
|Incorporated Name:||Club Z! In0Home Tutoring|
|Home Office:||Houston, MI, ND, SD|
About Club Z! In-Home Tutoring
Club Z! is a national in-home and online tutoring company that has over 400 franchised locations throughout North America. Our owners don't tutor or teach. They manage a staff of tutors that provide one-on-one instruction for students in the comfort and convenience of the student's home at an extremely competitive rate. Franchise owners also profit from offering Online Tutoring services managed by the corporate office in their protected territory. If you have a desire to start a business of your own, follow a proven plan and want to team up with an industry leader, then Club Z! could be for you.
Services provided by Club Z! Include:
- 1-on-1 In-Home Tutoring
- Test Prep
- 1-on-1 Online Tutoring
- SAT and ACT Online Classes
Values & History
Club Z! first opened its doors in Tampa, Florida in 1995. Today, Club Z! is the largest growing one-on-one in-home tutoring company in the world. We are committed to both helping our students succeed and meet their learning goals, and to providing the tools, training, and support necessary to ensure the success of all of our franchisees.
The private tutoring market continues to boom with no slowdown in sight. The global tutoring market is projected to surpass 133 billion dollars by the end of 2019, and to double in the next five years.
A Club Z! single unit franchise has an average monthly enrollment of 44 students, and a booking rate of 69%. With a variety of tutoring services available, franchisees can be sure to never miss out on a tutoring opportunity in their area.
Purchasing a Club Z! In-Home Tutoring Franchise
We have designed the cost of a Club Z! franchise to be among the most reasonable in the tutoring industry. Our franchise package is currently $19,750. An additional $10,000 to $15,000 is needed for start-up expenses and advertising. Club Z! also offers a center-based/retail model option. Some highlights of your investment include:
- No experience needed. We provide everything you need to be successful. We offer the training, support, and tools to allow you to build a business as large as you want.
- Home-Based/Low overhead — No storefront needed. Work out of your home! By eliminating the high overhead associated with a storefront or learning center, Club Z! owners can focus their resources on advertising, marketing, and management.
- Part-Time or Full-time Ownership options. Because of our support tools (marketing assistance, call center, and educational consultants) franchise owners can operate the business on a part-time basis. These tools also give franchisees the added confidence to open multiple locations without having to hire additional staff.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
If you have a desire to start a business of your own, follow a proven plan, and want to team up with an industry leader, then Club Z! could be for you. Our franchisees come from all walks of life and hail from many different backgrounds. With all of the tools and support systems Club Z! Provides, this is a great opportunity for a new business owner.
Training & Support
Support and training for franchisees is a high priority for Club Z! and a variety of opportunities are available to ensure that each franchisee has the tools needed to be successful. Some of these include:
- Assistance with Tutor Recruitment and Advertising, including National Advertising and Marketing Support
- Access to the Club Z! Proprietary Curriculum
- Corporate Call Center to manage client phone calls