FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$60,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$150,000|
|Total Investment:||$125,530 - $143,815|
|Incorporated Name:||ecomaids LLC|
|Home Office:||Holmdel, New Jersey|
At ecomaids, we offer environmentally safe green cleaning for homes and businesses including a LEED-certified cleaning for our clients' buildings. Our cleaning products are non-toxic, chemical-free, all-natural and biodegradable. All-natural products clean and disinfect just as well as, if not better than, chemical-based productsall without introducing harmful toxins into homes and the environment. Our equipment and supplies are reusable, non-consumable and recyclable.
Values & History
We're the leading innovator of environmentally responsible, non-toxic residential cleaning services for families throughout the country. This once seemingly small company was founded by a mom who started it all. This mom challenged industry norms, rejected harmful cleaning products and with the simple thought and desire of doing more for her family, changed an industry.
For the right franchisee partners, ecomaids represents one of those unique and rare opportunities to do more for yourself and your family, to build a business that you are proud of and to leave a legacy. With our franchisee partners, we are committed to doing and achieving great things together.
Your ecomaids business will be part of a proven and growing residential cleaning industry. As an ecomaids business owner, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow a customer base in your own market and build a recurring revenue stream with customers that value the unique services and products that only ecomaids offers.Our Advantage:
- Our territories are built with target income households and are exclusive, both important factors when owning a cleaning service franchise.
- Why build a business if it only lasts 10 years? We offer continuous renewal terms free of charge so the ecomaids business that you build will remain protected with no additional costs down the road.
- We use the highest quality, eco-friendly products certified by Green Seal and EPA Safer Choice. As a franchise owner, it feels even better to know you're receiving substantial discounts for your products with preferred franchisee pricing.
Purchasing a ecomaids Franchise
You must have a minimum of $60,000 in liquid capital.
ecomaids is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
- The opportunity to own an ecomaids franchise is ideal for the environmentally-conscious entrepreneur.
- We are looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have great customer service skills and personable.
- Marketing and/or management experience.
- A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who is excited about working with an emerging brand.
- Someone ready to make a full-time commitment.
Training & Support
As an ecomaids franchisee, you will benefit from our in-depth training program.
From establishing your ecomaids business to building your team, marketing, and developing your legacy strategy our training covers it all.As an ecomaids business owner, you will have access to our best-in-class business management system, providing complete control to:
- Provide estimates
- Build your customer list
- And a lot more.