Fitwize 4 Kids Franchise
To buy a franchise with Fitwize 4 Kids, you'll need to have at least $175000 in liquid capital. Fitwize 4 Kids charges a franchise fee of $39000.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Coral Springs, FL
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $175,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $100,000 – $175,000
Franchise Fee: $39,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Fitwize 4 Kids is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
The growing trend of childhood obesity and inactivity is restricted to the United States as other countries are catching up. Over 20% of European youngsters are either overweight or obese. Asia lags behind the U.S. and Europe in its obesity statistics, but Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, and the Philippines have all reported troubling increases in childhood obesity in recent years. In China, Up to 10% of China's 290 million children are believed to be overweight or obese, and that percentage is expected to double a decade from now.
We have developed our world-class youth fitness and nutrition programs through working with thousands of children walking through our doors from around the country. There are various types of child-specific programs that have been developed which are a combination of getting the kids used to an active lifestyle as well as honing some character skills in them. We do this by exposing them to our circuit training, sports conditioning, awesome classes, and activities.
Our MarketToday's youth are considered the most inactive generation in history as approximately 30% of children between the ages of 6 and 15 are overweight and half are considered obese.
There are many adverse health effects associated with overweight children including Asthma, Type 2 Diabetes, high blood pressure, bone development issues, psychosocial effects, and Sleep Apnea.
We are the USA's first healthy lifestyle center for children and we promote our fitness and proper nutrition habits in a fun, positive and safe environment. We offer an innovative circuit training program designed for kids between the ages of 6 ½ to 15 years.
Our assisted 45-minute program gives children a full-body workout while they have fun. All we do is to assist children and their parents to have a healthier future by educating them in our nutrition seminars and workshops.
Our AdvantageThis sets us apart from the competition:
- Convenient non-appointment-based circuit training.
- Training up to 20 members simultaneously
- Fast, effective workouts
- Long-term client retention and relationship
- Nutrition workshops for kids and parents
- Flexible use for athletic and fitness training
- Strength resistant, cardiovascular conditioning and agility training
- Birthday parties and night outs on weekends
- Progress Report for the parents
- Very Low Overhead Cost.
Training & Support
- Start-Up Support
- Territory analysis.
- Guidance on how to obtain contracts with public and private schools.
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual.
- Franchise Management Tool — our proprietary software to help you manage your business.
- Vehicle plan and design.
- Grand Opening Assistance.
- Operation support.
- Pre-opening advertising and promotions plan.
- One-week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate facility.
- Sales and marketing training, including how to obtain school contracts and utilizing our proven marketing strategies.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
If you want to develop the kids of the future and have a business that will continue to grow then you're what we are looking for.
Purchasing a Fitwize 4 kids Franchise
There is an initial franchise fee of$39,000 and interested parties should have at least $100,000 to invest.
Join us and become a member of one of the fastest-growing franchise trends in the United States.
Our Success Tools:
- Use of Fitwize 4 Kids name, logos, and trademarks.
- Your own email address at Fitwize4kids.com
- A well-managed, consistently updated and optimized website that will promote your Fitwize 4 Kids business and drive traffic.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields