Footprints Floors Franchise
To buy a franchise with Footprints Floors, you'll need to have at least $75000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250000. Footprints Floors charges a franchise fee of $62000.
Total Units: 129
Year Founded: 2008
Franchising Since: 2013
Home Office: Greenwood Village , CO
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $75,000
Net Worth Required: $250,000
Total Investment: $75,000 – $97,580
Franchise Fee: $62,000
Royalty Type: 6%
Vetern Discount: 10% VetFran Discount
*Footprints Floors is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Values & History
"Putting the customer first and creating an impeccable reputation in this industry was Job #1," says Bryan, about his goals for his future flooring company in Denver. He named it Footprints Floors and created a unique company structure that promoted the best in people, products, and business practices.
It worked! So much so, that Footprints Floors is one of the largest hardwood providers in Colorado and is growing rapidly.
Market Demand & AdvantageAs a Footprints Floors Franchise Owner, you'll be working with the best and learning from one of the industry's top innovators.
We're SOLD OUT in 12 states and 43 major cities...and counting! Here's why:
- Outstanding Earning Potential: Average gross sales of $808,547.* Average net profit of $217,394.
- Low Investment/High ROI: Our simple, home-based model keeps overhead to a minimum, allowing you to start your business for as little as $75K... and recoup your investment in as quickly as 7 months.
- Simple Operations: With NO showroom, NO payroll employees, and NO inventory, we keep it simpleand keep overheads lowfor our Franchise Owners.
- Built-In Lead Support: A dedicated call center handles all your appointment scheduling and helps keep your phone ringing with new customers.
Training & Support
- A dedicated call center
- We make the phone ring with new leads
- We handle existing customer service queries
- We schedule appointments based on your availability
- Expert marketing support
- We take care of your website and SEO
- We give you proven social media marketing strategies
- We assist with your direct mail campaigns and materials
- Guidance on subcontractor crew management
- We teach you everything you need to know to hire, pay, oversee and maintain crews
- We can guarantee crews will be busy 12 months out of the year
- We use subcontractors - no payroll employees necessary!
- Ongoing training and support
- Thorough initial training in Colorado and hands-on training in your own market
- Regular support calls
- Finance management support and more
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We want someone who is:
- Business-savvy: you should have a strong business, sales, or management background, strong leadership skills, and the drive to succeed in your market.
- A people person: you love meeting people and enjoy working with them face-to-face.
- Family-oriented: you are dedicated to family, friends, and giving back to your community.
- Growth-minded: you're excited to build a successful business and help it grow.
Purchasing a Footprints Floors Franchise
Franchise Fee: $62,000 / 2 Territories: $102,000 /3 Territories: $140,000 /4 Territories: $176,000. Total Investment: $75,000 - $97,580. Net Worth Required: $250,000. Liquid Capital: $75,000.
We're currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin.
"*" indicates required fields