Green Home Solutions Franchise
To buy a franchise with Green Home Solutions, you'll need to have at least $100000 in liquid capital. Green Home Solutions charges a franchise fee of $20000.
Total Units: 191
Year Founded: 2010
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: State College, Pennsylvania
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $100,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $50,475 – $132,000
Franchise Fee: $20,000
Royalty Type: 10% - 7% (sliding scale)
Vetern Discount: No
*Green Home Solutions is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Russ Weldon founded Green Home Solutions and serves as the Chief Cultural Officer and Visionary of our indoor air quality company. After selling his 450-store franchise in 2012, he was looking for a new opportunity. Green Home Solutions grew out of his desire to provide products that keep homes free from mold.
As Green Home Solutions grew, he realized this business was more than just a way to help other entrepreneurs achieve their dream of business ownership. It gave him a chance to have a positive impact on the planet today and for generations to come.
Green Home Solutions has quickly gained a reputation among homeowners, commercial property management and real estate professionals as a company committed to top quality products, superior customer support, and products that have a low environmental impact.
Why Us?If you are looking for low start-up investment, home-based franchise opportunity that is in-demand and has huge market potential, look no further. Air quality improvements is a $5.6 billion industry and are predicted to grow even bigger as homeowners look for ways to live cleaner and greener. Green Home Solutions is the leader in helping people and businesses breathe easier with plant-based products that improve, rather than harm, the environment.
Our approach to mold remediation is very different from other companies because our products are made using plant-based ingredients rather than harsh chemicals. When used as directed, our EPA-registered products kill mold and its suspected harmful effects in a fast, affordable manner.
Most treatments can be completed in one day. This is a win-win for the customer and our franchise owners. In addition to mold remediation, there are many services you can offer to improve your bottom line.
- Duct Cleaning
- Odor Elimination
- Crawlspace Encapsulation
- Residential and Commercial Mold Remediation
- Air Quality Testing
- Pro-Biotic Indoor Air Quality Maintenance
- Disinfectant Implementation to Restore Indoor Ecological Environment
Training & Support
- During the operation of your franchise, we'll provide our highly trained and knowledgeable area representatives to work with you, assisting in all aspects of your business, including general advisory assistance and field support to help you with an ongoing operation, advertising and promotions.
- All advertising and marketing materials that we provide to you will be designed to promote your business and help you attract and retain customers.
- Lead generation assistance.
- We provide a professionally created initial training program.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking for franchisees to join the Green Home Solutions family who enjoy helping people and want unlimited potential in a rapidly growing home service, mold removal, and remediation market. If you can answer YES to these questions, you may be the perfect candidate.
- Do you have a strong desire to create a legacy?
- Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you have good interpersonal skills and a great attitude?
- Do you enjoy building relationships and contributing to your community?
- Are you willing to invest in the right people?
- Do you excel at being a team player?
- Do you have a strong work ethic, morals and mindset to deliver exceptional customer service?
Purchasing a Green Home Solutions Franchise
There's an initial franchise fee of $2,000 - $20,000 and there's an initial investment range of initial investment range is between $50,475 - $132,000. You should have $75,000 in liquid capital.
Green Home Solutions Franchise Owners value owning a business that is home-based with flexible hours. As a Franchise Owner, you market the business and supervise a team of technicians who do the actual work. Our business is easy to operate and our low start-up costs include a complete equipment package.
The beauty of our franchise system is that you don't have to spend years preparing to own your own business. The process from the first inquiry to owning a Green Home Solutions business typically takes just 60-90 days. You will have a protected territory and you will have the experience and the leadership of industry experts to help you every step of the way.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields