Huddle House Franchise
To buy a franchise with Huddle House, you'll need to have at least $200000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $600000. Huddle House charges a franchise fee of $35000.
Total Units: 389
Year Founded: 1964
Franchising Since: 1964
Home Office: Sandy Springs, GA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $200,000
Net Worth Required: $600,000
Total Investment: $519,935 – $1,338,075
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: $5,000 discount on first unit agreement
*Huddle House is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia
Values & History
The first Huddle House was opened in Decatur, Georgia, in 1964, and more than 50 years later, our philosophy still draws both longtime fans and new guests. Today we're a thriving franchise with nearly 400 restaurant commitments nationwide, a strong presence in the South, and an increasingly strong foothold in other regions of the country. What makes us so popular? We focus on the following key points:
- Southern Smart: Southern cooking is often viewed as classic and somewhat traditional, but we look to showcase the innovative and modern elements of our menu as well.
- High-Quality Meals: We believe that many Americans are tired of turning to fast food when they need an affordable meal quickly. Huddle House offers high-quality, home-style meals at virtually any time of the day or night at a price that competes with fast-food chains.
- Communities First: At Huddle House, we've always seen ourselves as more than just another Southern dining franchise opportunity. Instead, our restaurants function as community centers and family gathering places.
- Digital Presence: We want to find our prospective customers where they spend time online, so we're stepping up our digital marketing efforts. Not only will this generate greater brand awareness, but it will also be a major asset to each of our franchisees.
Huddle House has been delivering customer satisfaction and franchisee success for over five decades, and our brand is iconic in the communities we serve. We have long specialized in developing territories where other family dining franchises won't go, our sweet spot being communities of 10,000 or less, with little to no competition. We become community hubs in small towns that desperately want — and need — a gathering place. Smaller markets tend to have lower land prices than big cities, allowing investors to build value from real estate assets as well as the restaurant business. Huddle House is also successfully expanding into more densely populated markets, with franchises for sale in the suburbs of major cities. The bottom line is, Huddle House will work in any size market.
On-demand food options are a rising trend in the U.S., with more and more Americans desiring the flexibility to eat what they want when they want it. Additionally, more Americans are seeking out fast service restaurants as opposed to traditional fast food locations in order to have both a fast meal and enjoy a true restaurant environment. Since this is what Huddle House does--offer "Any Meal. Any Time." in a relaxed restaurant environment--we are perfectly positioned to capitalize on both of these trends.
Training & Support
With the Huddle House support team you are never alone. We've found thorough training and support is the key to a franchisee's success. We deliver one of the most comprehensive programs in the market, and of course, we don't stop there.
Our support and training teams specialize in your franchise needs. We deliver support in the areas of operations, training, advertising, marketing, real estate, construction, and purchasing. Some of our key support areas include:
- Real-Estate and Construction Support: Selection and development of your restaurant location is one of the most important elements of franchise logistics. Our teams help guide and manage your costs at every stage of design and construction. Our expert real-estate teams are there from the very beginning and are not an add-on to your agreement.
- Pre-Opening Support: One of the most valuable elements of our franchise opportunity is the support we provide before you even open. You'll receive up to three weeks of onsite pre-opening and post-opening assistance with your restaurant.
- Management and Team Training: We deliver one of the most comprehensive training programs in the market. Our training covers operations from start to finish it's everything you need to know to run the business from day one. We want to make sure you can hit the ground running when you open your location.
- Direct Distribution and Fresh to Order: Our direct distribution programs ensure a continued low food cost to our franchisees. We found by cutting out the middleman you aren't forced to order in bulk from costly sub-par restaurant supply chains.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our franchise partners come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a few things in common: they've had success in business leadership, have managed teams, have a love for their communities and are passionate about providing excellent guest experiences. While it is helpful, we do not require restaurant ownership/management experience, as do other full-service breakfast franchises. Many of our owners hire and oversee a skilled management team to handle the day-to-day restaurant operations, while they focus on franchise development and community involvement as the "face" of the business.
Purchasing a Huddle House Franchise
The best part of our franchise startup costs is that they include just about everything needed to get your Huddle House restaurant up and running. Buildout costs, signage, initial marketing expenses, and uniforms are just a few of the costs we've included in our estimated initial investment. This careful planning also reduces the likelihood of unexpected costs along the way.
To open your own Huddle House franchise you will need at least $200,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $600,000. Your total investment will be between $519,935 and $1,338,075 depending on lease, land, and building facilities. This includes our low $35,000 franchising fee.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields