FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$150,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$750,000|
|Total Investment:||$310,700 - $440,200|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||IVYBROOK FRANCHISING, LLC|
|Home Office:||Marvin, North Carolina|
About Ivybrook Academy
At Ivybrook Academy, we provide a progressive approach to early childhood education, which values students' voices within our vibrant community and cultivates compassionate citizens who find joy in learning. Children's unique voices must be heard and ideas honored as they actively participate in their learning. This is best achieved through a multi-sensory, discovery-based approach to early childhood education.
Values & History
In 2005, the concept of Ivybrook Academy was developed by first-grade teacher Jennifer McWilliams. After recognizing the absence of multidimensional learning opportunities for her students, she knew they deserved better. With her passion to shape and teach young minds as her driving force, she set out to create an optimal learning environment for students. Visualizing a school that recognizes the strengths and needs of each child, she worked to develop Ivybrook Academy.
At Ivybrook Academy, we believe children's interests should be respected as they learn to ask questions, find answers and share their discoveries with others. We believe that this approach provides children with the flexibility to research, inquire about, and reflect on the world around them.
Why Us?In 2014, the child care industry surpassed $46.6 billion. In 2018, the childcare industry surpassed $52 billion. Why choose to open an Ivybrook Franchise rather than a daycare? An Ivybrook Academy location features the following:
- Steady daytime hours of operation — 8:15 to 4:30
- No transportation/busing of children
- No lunches served
- Professional teachers with 4-year teaching degrees
- Progressive blended curriculum based on Reggio Emilia and Montessori methods
- The facility is closed approximately 32 workdays per year
- When summer hours are involved, the facility closes by noon
Purchasing a Ivybrook Academy Franchise
To invest in our franchise, individuals will need $200,000-$300,000 in liquid assets to qualify. Financing is to be secured through third-party lending sources which we can help you navigate.
Ivybrook Academy is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate about children's education and making a difference in every child's life.
- Prior teaching experience, coupled with personal financial qualifications, individual motivation and a compassionate heart for children are important factors in our evaluation process.
- Candidates must be interested in being an on-site manager or a school principal.
- Absentee ownership is not allowed.
Training & Support
We provide you with the tools and support you need for success including:
- The full curriculum, lesson plans, your FF & E (furniture, fixtures & equipment) list, marketing plan, advertising support, website listing, an intranet and more.
- We feature on-site training in one of our existing corporate-run facilities. This offers you a firsthand look at what you might expect in a fully functioning facility. You will be able to interact with staff, observe children in the academic setting, and get a feel for the atmosphere you should expect in your facility.
- We also provide on-site training at your facility before opening. This allows us the chance to help train your staff on what they should expect, how to handle daily operations, and what to do in various situations that may arise.
- We are available to help train new staff, offer insights into issues you may not feel up to speed on and to help you answer any questions that may come up after the school opens.