|Liquid Capital Required:||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$75,000|
|Total Investment:||$45,800 - $59,300|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Home Office:||Tampa, FL|
Simply put, JumpBunch is a highly effective business model that brings sports to young children in a fun, engaging way. From the music to the activities and equipment, every aspect of JumpBunch has been carefully researched and developed to be both fun and beneficial to the development of young minds and bodies. Today, children all over the country, from preschool through sixth grade, enjoy a wide variety of JumpBunch programs.
There are several key factors that set JumpBunch apart from other school enrichment businesses, including other children's sports and fitness programs. Here's what really makes JumpBunch a business worth exploring:
- Proven, Proprietary Curriculum: Crafted by credentialed experts, the extensive JumpBunch curriculum provides everything needed to ensure that kids have fun and learn new skills in a safe and structured environment.
- Superior Training & Support: Designed to ensure the success of each franchisee, the JumpBunch training and support program offers a variety of opportunities and experiences right from the beginning of the franchise process.
- Established Business Systems: Franchise owners have access to JumpBunch's wealth of already-developed systems, including marketing, payroll, insurance, class and expense management, and more.
Values & History
Founder Tom Bunchman started out as a franchisee himself. Over 13 years he built, managed, and grew a successful business before launching his own unique JumpBunch concept in 1997. Tom crafted an ideal way to tap into this rapidly expanding market niche. It was clearly the right service at the right time, and given Tom's years as a franchisee himself, he is uniquely qualified to support and mentor franchisees, allowing each owner to reach their full potential. By expanding the JumpBunch concept through a franchise network starting in 2002, Tom and his team have been able to carefully select and train local owners who share the commitment and passion required to grow a business that makes a real positive impact on childhood development.
Market & CompetitionNo other franchise does quite what JumpBunch does: Introduce children to a wide range of sports and activities by bringing classes to existing daycare, preschool, and school-age programs.
Profit CentersWhile the curriculum varies to provide the best learning environment for each age group, the JumpBunch concept remains the same. Preschool classes have typically seen the greatest demand, but depending on your interests and the opportunities in your market, other profit centers may prove more popular.
- Toddler, 15-24 months — 30 minutes, weekly class
- Preschool or Daycare, 2-6 years old — 30-45 minutes, weekly class
- School Age Before and After-Care, 45-60 minutes, weekly class
- Birthday Parties, 2-12 years old
- Summer/Seasonal Programs, 2-12 years old
How Much Money Can I Make?While it is impossible to make specific promises about any individual's potential success, JumpBunch can be a successful, profitable business working with kids. To some extent, your company's performance depends on your personal background and your drive to succeed. But over the years JumpBunch has refined — and continues to hone — the curriculum, training, systems, and support to give every owner the best possible environment for success.
Purchasing a JumpBunch Franchise
What Does it Cost?The initial franchise fee is $30,000 for a protected 350,000 population territory. The franchise fee covers all of the tools, training, and support you will need to fully learn and begin to implement the unique JumpBunch business model. During a JumpBunch Discovery Day, many of these tools are explained and detailed and demonstrate the valuable partner resources that are in place.
- Royalties — JumpBunch's royalty fees are comparable with other franchises that offer a similar level of training, curriculum, partner relationships, and ongoing support.
- Additional Start-Up Expenses — Since this is a home-based business and classes will be offered at other locations, the start-up business expenses are very modest. These costs include items such as insurance, travel for training, legal fees, computer software, and class equipment.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Current JumpBunch owners come from all walks of life. The things they have in common are a desire to make a positive difference in the lives of young children and a goal of owning their own business doing so. Below are some additional things that have been found to make JumpBunch a good fit:
- Access to financial resources to invest in a business
- Be a self-starter to drive a home-based business
- Have a willingness to adhere to system standards and structure
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate with a wide variety of people, from kids to executives
- Able to market and sell the product to prospective customers
- Comfortable hiring and managing a team
- Possess an acumen for managing finances and monitoring profitability
- Bring energy and contagious smile to everything you do
Training & Support
JumpBunch takes support and training very seriously, and provides multiple opportunities to help ensure the success of each franchisee. These include:
- Thorough Initial Training — A customized E-Learning platform gets you started from home, then you spend three days together in person with JumpBunch trainers to cover your key areas of operations, curriculum, and marketing.
- Online Forum for Franchisees — Owners can ask and offer support 24/7.
- Franchisee Feedback Panel — A representative group of owners maintains a voice in systems, support, policy, and marketing.
- National & Regional Conferences — Opportunities to meet, learn, compare best practices, and get re-energized.
- Monthly Memos, Conference Calls, and Webinars — Topic-driven collaboration and vendor-supported education.
- Access to Top Management — Owners can always reach any member of senior JumpBunch management.
- Location Visits — Periodic one-on-one support from JumpBunch management at YOUR location.